Sleepover

Kokichis pov

I knocked on tenkos door. She was holding a sleepover and surprisingly she invited me. I really must be warming up to her. A strong looking woman (not sackera) answered the door.

"what do you want boy?" she asked.

"Umm well tenko invited me to this sleepover and-"

"tenko invited a boy!?"

I nodded nervously.

"she really must be getting better" she sounded relieved? "go on in lad and behave yourself!"

"yes ma'am" I bowed politely and walked in.

Himiko was doing card tricks with tenko when I walked in. Once she saw me she jumped up and hugged me.

"kokichi I'm so glad you could come!" tenko was looking at us sadly. Man this feels even worse than her glaring!

Even though I didn't want to I pushed her away "well now that I am here let's do some fun sleepover things"

Himiko smiled brightly. "okay!"

We then had a midnight feast, told ghosts stories in the dark using a flashlight and laughed ourselves silly with stupid jokes.

"alright guys they should be playing a new horror film on TV now!" tenko said excitedly switching the TV on.

The movie was terrifying and me and himiko were clinging to tenko the whole time! When we got halfway through the movie it was suddenly cut.

"we interrupt the broadcast to breaking news!" breaking news? This late at night?

"it has just been reported that all 1, 34549 students (I don't know the actual number of students) of the reserve department just committed suicide!"

We froze. That many people just offed themselves!?

"the public is outraged the the school allowed another tragedy to occur under their roof."

"another tragedy?" himiko questioned.

"Well I heard that a guy named izuru kamakura killed a classroom of students but I thought it was just a stupid rumour!" tenko said turning pale.

"some people claim that a war will break-"

I turned off the TV unable to listen to it anymore. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.