Hanged Body

Hanakos pov

We were all sitting in the dinning hall eating breakfast. Izuku was missing but other than that everyone was here.

"here cousin I got you a nice refreshing drink" karu said happily. Oh yeah I just found out that karu, nesko and token are all first cousins.

"thank you" nesko said with a greatful smile.

A hour passed and izuku still hadn't come. I stood up and sighed. "I'll go check on him"

I walked up to izukus door and knocked on the door. "come on izuku your missing breakfast!" I yelled. I noticed the door was opened so I walked in and found izuku hanging from a noose.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone else came running in with grim faces.

"did he commit suicide?" grace asked shakenly.

"there's only one way to find out" sataro said. He turned to nesko "nesko if you would do the honours"

"right I'll do an aptopsi right no-" he immediately started throwing up blood. He spazamed on the ground for a while before dropping dead. That's when everyone began panicking.

"holy crap there's two dead bodies!" tenya yelled.

"how is this happening?" grace whimpered.

"we're probably next. Oh we're all doomed!" token said on the verge of a mental breakdown.

There was so much panic but all it took to cancel it was hinatas sharp words.

"we have an investigation to do we can't afford to be panicking. A crime like this should not be forgiven and I will make sure the killer is brought to justice!"

Her words brought me back to my senses "you heard her guys let's get started." everyone nodded and begun the investigation

I started by taking izukus body down with tenyas help.

"so do you think he committed suicide?" tenya asked.

"seems like it. There's no injuries that would suggest otherwise" I said.

"take a closer look" hinata said coming out of nowhere "those rope marks look rather strange don't you think? They would suggest that he died in a different way then hanging" before I could answer she walked off. Strange markings huh?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGE MARKINGS

I decided to take a look at the Monokuma file so I could get a better grasp of the situation.

"izuku mioda
Aged 15
Time of death 5:00
Cause of death unknown"
Huh that's strange.

"nesko tuimuki
Aged 15
Time of death 9:15
Cause of death unknown
another unknown cause of death!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
UNKNOWN CAUSE OF DEATH

I decided to check neskos body next. Hinata was one step ahead of me as she was already looking over neskos body.

"did you find anything out about his cause of death?" I asked.

"Well he definitely vomited blood as we already saw and the seasure he took heavily suggests that he was poisoned" poisoned huh? It happened right in front of us so he'd have to have been poisoned right at the breakfast ta-! I know who the killer is!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
POISONING

suddenly Monokuma showed up on the monitor. "ok guys I'm getting bored. What do you say we get this show on the road!"

I took a deep breath. I knew who the killer was. Now I just have to prove it!