No Hope

Kokichis pov

I sat on the sofa nursing legoshi on my knee. We made it half way through danganrompa and himikos parents haven't left there room since. Himiko finished cooking in the kitchen and handed me a bowl of soup.

"thanks babe" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"no problem" she took a seat next to me and began eating. She finished eating and sighed.

"I can't get mom and dad to leave their room! I have food out on the table for them but they won't come out!"

"why don't I try?" I asked. Himiko smiled at me greatfully.

"I would really appreciate that kichi" I squeeze her hand reassuringly and walked towards her parents room.

"hey Mr and Mrs yumeno can you come out please? Himiko made you lunch and she's really worried about you"

No answer

"if you don't answer I'll be forced to bust this door open." I threatened.

Still no answer

"alright you asked for it!"I knocked the door down and what I saw horrifyed me.

Himikos parents were laying in bed with their wrists slit and the words no hope only Dispair were written in blood.

Himiko walked in and screamed. I pulled her close so she didn't have to look at her parents corpses. She feel to her knees and sobbed into my chest. I looked at her with dull eyes. Is there any hope left for us?