Regret

Legoshis pov

Kiyo bent over her body shaking. Before I could say anything he stood up and pointed at us with a glare.

"I swear to whoever killed aoi that I will find you and kill you! Now hand me the Monokuma file!"

"rightio!" Monokuma popped up, handed us the Monokuma file and left.

Kiyo immediately looked through the file.

"Kiyo are you ok?"

"of course I'm not ok!" Kiyo yelled "Aoi died before I could apologise to her!"

I took him by the shoulders "I know how you feel but you got to get a hold of yourself if you want to solve this case"

He sighed "your right thanks legoshi"

"anytime pal" I grinned.

He took a deep breath "Well according to the Monokuma file and the state of the body aoi died from a slit throat"
A slit throat? I guess that makes sense with all the blood.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROAT

I noticed a knife on the ground. Could that be the murder weapon.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KNIFE

Kiyo inspected the body. After a while he looked up at me "the wound was jagged so it's unlikely to be caused by that knife. It's more likely to have been caused by broken glass."broken glass? Where did the killer get broken glass?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JAGGED SHAPED CUT

"also she has a cut on her arm. Might be a sign of a struggle"

"makes sense. She wasn't the kind of girl to give up without a struggle"

"your right she wasn't" Kiyo said with a sad smile. Poor guy. This killing game has robbed so much from us.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SIGN OF A STUGGLE

I discided it would be best to look for some glass to help back up my case in the class trail. Its then I noticed that the back doors window was broken. Taro looked up at me with a grin

"interesting isn't it legoshi? The killer probably had to improvise with the final blow with that bloody shard of glass wouldn't you say?"

"yeah I think you're right"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GLASS SHARD

I noticed some tracks in the blood pile. How the hell did that happen!?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD TRACKS

Kiyo came up to me, his face white as a ghost.

"kiyo? You ok buddy?"

He didn't answer. He just quietly handed me a note. It said.

Dear aoi
I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. Meet me in the dinning hall and I'll make it up to you.
Love kiyo.

The killer used the note to lure her here. How heartless!

"it's all my fault" kiyo whispered. His knees went weak and I caught him before he fell.

"no it is not your fault! It's Monokuma and he'll get what's coming to him!" kiyo smiled weakly.

"thanks legoshi. You're a good friend"

"I'm your best friend dummy and don't you forget it!"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FORGED NOTE

Monokuma showed up on the screen "I'm bored guys let's get started already!"

I took a deep breath. Here we go again!