Protection

Kokichis pov

I woke up In a strange room. The walls were gray and the room is empty. Kinda like a prison cell!

"I'm glad to see your awake" I turned my head to see makoto smiling at me.

"makoto? Then I must be at-"

"future fondation yes" his face suddenly turned serious "come with me we need to talk"

Why so serious? Am I in trouble?

I followed him mostly in silence but there was one question I wanted to ask.

"Umm makoto? Is everyone else here?"

"yes everyone involved in the towa city massacre is now under future fondations protection."

"okay"

He led me into what looked to be a interagation room.

"take a seat"

I sat down and makoto sat opposite.

"kokichi I want you to tell me about sayaka"

"sayaka" the words caught in my throat. Makoto put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry kokichi I know you lost a lot but I need to know were we close before all this started?"

I took a deep breath "you and sayaka were best friends. She even made you legoshis godfather and kiyoko the godmother."

"really?" I nodded.

He gave me that serious expression again "kokichi I failed to protect sayaka but I promise that I will protect you and legoshi no matter what!"

"okay I believe you" he gave me a hug and then pulled away with a beaming smile.

"I can't believe I'm meeting sayakas little brother!"

"in the flesh baby" I said holding up a piece sign. He ruffled my hair and we left the room together. Once we did I was takal hugged by himiko.

"kokichi are you ok? You really scared me back there" himiko sobbed.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm fine I promise" I said pulling her in for a kiss.

"wait a minute. You have a girlfriend!" mokoto said in shock

"yep this is my baby" I said wrapping an arm round her waist.

"ok that's a lot to take in" makoto mumbled. Jeez he's acting like my dad!

"wait a minute. Where's legoshi!"I said panicking a little.

" he's in the baby pen with kiyo, daiya and oda" she took me there and sure enough legoshi was there babbling away to the others.

"they've been playing together since they got here. I think there going to be good friends."

I smiled at the baby boys "yeah cause god knows you can never have too many friends."

So makotos the dad and toko is the mom from what I'm gavering 🤔

Also quick question would you guys be happy with makotoxtoko and kiyokoxByakuya for this fic or would you prefer makotoxkiyoko and     tokoxByakuya?