Date Night

Kokichis pov

I paced back and forth in my room nervously. It was nerve reaking enough asking himiko out but I had to think up a plan to make sure I don't screw this date up. Leon poked his head through the door and saw me pacing.

"nervous about the big night buddy" he asked.

"did sayaka tell you?" he nodded.

"look kid every guy gets nervous about the first date but you don't have to do everything perfectly. just be yourself and if she not ok with that then she's not the one for you."

"okay thanks big bro" I said giving him a hug.

"is everything alright boys?" sayaka asked peeking her head through the door.

"yep Leon gave me some great advice and now I'm ready" I said jumping to my feet.

"okay good luck baby" sayaka said kissing me on the cheek.

"Leon take care of sayaka while I'm gone OK?"

"don't worry kid I'll take good care of sayaka and Leon junior" he said wrapping an arm around her waist.

"we're not naming our son that" sayaka said firmly.

"oh come on babe at least think about it" leon kissed her neck making her laugh. I decided to leave before it got too gross.

I arrived at towa diner where we agreed to meet. I waited inside for a couple of minutes. Its then that I noticed mondo, taka and chihiro holding babies?

"hey guys what's with the babies?" I asked.

Mondo scoffed "this dumbass" he pointed to taka "found three baby boys on the street and insisted on us taking care of one each dispite us being in goddamn high school."

"come on mondo I know you love little dalya. He's great company for you" taka said. Mondo simply scoffed.

"so why are you here kokichi?" chihiro said trying to change the subject.

"I'm on a date" I said feeling embarrassed.

"aww a date? Add a boy! I bet your winning all the ladies hearts little man!" mondo said ruffling my hair. I saw himiko walk through the door.

"that's her wish me luck guys!

"good luck!" they all yelled as I made my way up to himiko.

"hey" I said catching her attention.

"hey" she smiled.

"you look pretty" I said making her blush.

"thanks. You also look pretty" it was my turn to blush.

"I got a table for us shall we go?" she nodded. I took her hand and led her to the table. Mondo, taka and chihiro gave me a tumbs up as I walked past them.

We sat down, ordered our food and than talked about anything that came to mind. I felt my anxiety melt away. Himiko was just so easy to talk to. We ended up staying till 8 o clock and then it happened.

An explosion rang out sending us flying. We looked out the window to see that all hell has broke lose. People with panda heads were running around the streets breaking property and killing people. We looked at each other with fear in our eyes. This is way more than just a school riot!

Himiko pulled on my sleeve "my house is close by if we make a run for it we'll be safe!"

"ok himiko I promise I'll promise I'll protect you" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I took her hand and we slowly creaped to the door. Once we saw an opening we made a break towards himikos house.