Free Time

Legoshis pov

I had some spare time so I discided to hang out with my friends. I discided to start with Kiyo. I found him in the kitchen eating a huge tub of ice-cream.

"hey bud" I said cheerfully

"hey" he said forcing a smile on his face. I sat down next to him.

"wanna talk about it? I'm no therapist but I'm a good listener"

"heh I know you are" he said resting his head on my shoulder. "it's just ever since dalya died I felt like I lost a part of myself you know? I know we weren't related by blood but we both grew up together! You can't get any closer than that!"

"yeah I get what saying" I said holding him close. "but we got to stay strong. Once we're out of danger we can probably morn him and even give him a proper berial."

"yeah maybe we could get him a car shaped flowerpot. He always loved cars. Wanted to drive one when he was older" Kiyo sobbed.

I gently rocked him while he sobbed. Once he calm down I took him to his room to rest. I should check up on oda now.

He was in the library acting suspicious.

"hey bud whatca-ahh!"

He pulled me down next to him before I could finish my sentence. He grinned at me and showed me a laptop he was hiding under the table.

"I managed to fix this laptop! Now I'm going to hack into the network and find us information that could help us get out of here!"

"oda that amazing!" I said struggling to keep my voice down.

"it's all thanks to you legoshi! You believed in me so I felt brave enough to fix this laptop dispite it putting me in danger"

"and that belief definitely paid off. Man you're amazing dude!"

Oda beamed at me "I'm going to do my part to help everyone escape so keep believing in me okay?"

"sure thing pal" I said ruffling his hair.

Man my friends are amazing!