First Motive

Legoshis pov

"hey cala what to hang out with me?" I asked. I always feel better when I'm with her.

"sure thing legoshi" she said sweetly.

We spent the whole day playing piano and reading script lines. Me and cala got a little closer today.

"it's been forever since I last seen you. How's your mom?"

"oh you know working as usual" she said bitterly.

"are you ok cala?"

She sighed "well don't get me wrong I love my mom and I know she works at future Fondation so she can make the world a better place for me but I get lonely you know like no one ever has time for me"

I took her hand "Well tell you what I promise I'll always have time for you no matter what my sadules like and if I ever forget you can smack me over the head!"

She hugged me "thanks legoshi your the nicest boy I've ever met"

I blushed lightly. I've never had a girl tell me that before!

And just when things were peaceful he had to show up on the monitor!

"alright dear student please make your way to the gymnasium. I have a confession to make"

Cala clung to my arm "I'm scared" she whispered.

I squeezed her hand gently "don't worry I'll protect you"

She smiled weakly "thank you legoshi"

We all gathered in the gymnasium where the bear was grinning at us.

"wonderful I'm glad you kids took the bait! Now I have a confession to make"

"just get it out already! I have better things to do then to listen to you!" merada yelled impaisently.

"alright alright the confession I have to make is that I stole your memories"

"!?"

"that's right! That why you felt dizzy and confused when you got here. Now that I dropped that bombshell I'll be taking my leave"

"wait-"

But he left before we could stop him. If we really lost our memories then how long have we been away from our families? How long have I been away from uncle kokichi and aunt himiko? Has the baby been born yet?

I looked around and everyone else was equally as disturbed.

"I think we should retire for the night" kiyo muttered and everyone else agreed.

I couldn't sleep that night. Too many thoughts were running through my head. By the time morning came I decided to read some play script in the music room like I do with cala when I'm stressed. I wonder if she'll be there?

I walked in and then stumbled back in shock. It's couldn't be but it was. Sitting on the stool with her face on the keys covered in blood was cala.

I let out a blood cruddling scream.