Toko And Kamaru

Kokichis pov

"Oh my god are you kids ok?" the girl with the microphone yelled running up to us.

"we're fine miss" I said holding my arm.

"kokichi your hurt!" himiko said tearfully.

"I'm alright hunny" I said reassuringly.

"wait are you two a couple?" the girl asked.

"oh yes this is my himiko" I said hugging her with my good arm.

"awwww you guys are like the cutest couple!" she fangirled.

"that's very nice Kamaru but we got to get going to the radio tower. You want to send a message to future fondation don't you?" the other girl said coldly.

"what!? But we can't leave them! The little boys injured not to mention they have a baby!"

"that's not our problem! There just going to slow us down!"

"toko I'm not leaving anyone else to die!" toko glared at Kamaru but she stood her ground.

"fine they can come but don't blame me if they get us killed!"

"yay thanks toko!" Kamaru hugged toko which she clearly did not enjoy. She pushed her away with a growl. Then she bent down and turned her back to me.

"hop on my back kid and we'll take you to the police station. They have a first aid kit there." I nodded and hopped on her back.

"thanks. My names kokichi mizono by the way." she froze.

"Umm are you ok miss?" I asked

"yeah just stop talking! You're really getting on my nerves!" toko grumbled

"be nice toko" Kamaru scolded.

"grr"

I stayed silent but I couldn't help thinking why she froze when she heard my name. Has she heard it somewhere before?