VERSUS

Its been days has passed, seulgi is healing and so is lisa, dahyun is out now she's in ranch already, jisoo is still happy though shes still on hospital her treatment is on going. The manoban couple didn't visit again as they decided not to pressure lisa, step by step mrs. MANoban is learning what her favorite although lisa can tell the difference that's why it's jennie or joohyun will cook for her.

" Soo I need to make a session on lisa asap" jieun said lisa is outside for her x-ray with joohyun, seulgi is awake she's busy on her laptop but beside jisoo.

" We can do that, actually I really want to asked her but she's not talking when I asked about what happen so I don't push it since she will get mad on forcing her" jisoo said, but for her she won't push it cause it's enough she's safe now.

" Hon, do you believe in destiny?" Seulgi asked she really wants to tell jisoo about lisa but she don't know what her reaction to be.

" I do love, everyone of us is connected, if it's not now maybe in past life that's why, why asked is this one of your cheesy line?' jisoo laugh, makes seulgi smile with jeiun she loves it jisoo is laughing again.

" I'm busted right?" Seulgi said she chicken out that's all, maybe in time, she will tell her but for now all in her mind is to marry jisoo and her well being and lisa.

" Since everything is alright now, how about we talk about going back to korea?" Seulgi asked there's no one will ruined anyway maybe lisa more like it there.

" Hmm we can talked about that I miss the farm actually, then jennie maybe will be more happy she got friends there and we can find her sister more" jisoo said she's worried to jennie actually, shes not the bubbly one at all.

" Yes let's asked lisa when she wants to take her surgery again" jieun said then lisa went back laughing, then joohyun is frowning.

" Unnie lisa is teasing me" joohyun reasoned out and lisa keeps laughing.

" Lisa stop laughing, what you did huh" jisoo patted her bed for her to sit, she's really sweet to lisa more now since her missing makes her die inside.

" Unnie, I compliment her but she got it wrong I'm sorry joojoo" lisa said and hugged joohyun and kiss her face, joohyun blush and makes jisoo laugh.

" Stop it tickles stoppp" joohyun sequel lisa is laughing  they just let her, when door open jennie is smiling but it fades on her face but still get inside and jisoo saw it and joohyun.

" Ahmm sorry I just bring snacks" jennie said awkwardly, she didnt mean to say it actually like she sound like an outsider but that makes her brokenheart speak.

" Hey no need to be sorry, thank you for it, come in Nini" lisa stand up get jennie on her spot and they go to her bed with her, but.

" I really just drop this, I have somewhere to go actually" jennie tells she wants to be alone now actually, she's happy lisa is back really if only she replace herself for her she will.

" Huh but ~" lisa cut off when jennie hold her hand.

" I'll be back don't worry, ok hmm bye just be in mall I want to shop" jennie said and wink, she wave goodbye to everyone, and hurriedly close the door makes lisa frown, and everyone saw it seulgi knows even joohyun and jieun knows why jennie distance herself to lisa.

" Did I do something?" Lisa asked, her lips quiver cause she feels the pang in her heart. Makes joohyun rush to her.

" Hey jennie said she will just want to shop nothing more, that's all" joohyun said she can't do anything to it.