TRIGGERED

Jisoo help lisa to dress, her usual when shes going to village, a literal mummy, hoodie bigger than the normal one, full face mask, ninja style.

Eventhough lisa is known to the village not everyone is nice, and that's lisa avoiding the most, she remembers who nice and not so nice to her.

" Make it quick ok, bring you phone with you, I will call in hour ok?" Jisoo fixing the full mask and kiss the nose makes lisa giggling.

" Unnie im with bear and chipcorn" jisoo is laughing on chaeyoungs new nickname.

" Silly ok ok just make it quick ok, I'll making jelly's with fruits, take care and don't be naughty to them ok" jisoo is happy that lisa found a playmate in seulgi and chaeyoung.

" Ok unnie I try but I won't promise" then she hugs jisoo and grab her sling bag to her, jisoo follow lisa till outside.

" Joojoo I miss you" lisa said they don't have an alone time since so they didn't talk.

" I miss you too lili, ahhm when you get back can we talk like alone?" Joohyun will tell lisa about her meeting with jisoo to her jobs and everything except jisoos get hurt upon her request.

" Sure joojoo, I'll see you soon bye" lisa said then hug her.

" Bye Nini, will be back soon" lisa also hug jennie she's such a sweet person.

" Unnie byebye" lisa never forget her unnie she hugs and kiss the older, and she spin it.

" YAAAAAH put me down, aiiist your just tall your still a baby, now go on go so you'll be early" she pat Lisa's butt then jisoo get near to chaeyoung and seulgi.

" Please look after lisa" jisoo with pleading eyes.

" No problem, we will surely do" seulgi said then chaeyoung nod.

They bid there see you later, and wave before jisoo turn her back, were she can't see lisa anymore.

" I heard you will talk to her later, well that's good" jisoo patted joohyun and she looked at jennie.

" What's wrong?" Jisoo asked, there's a frown in her face.

" Nothing at all unnie" jennie said she not jealous though, its just she feels something wrong, she just shrugged the thought and.

" She will understand you unnie, lisa knows my job, I just tell her that not all what she sees in internet is true, which she answered me ' i believe in you, I don't judge just by others saying about you' " jennie said that's why she will totally keep that angel to her forever.

" She intelligent, I didn't tell her what exactly my job but she gets it, you can be who you really are coz she will not judge you" jisoo sighed, jennie and joohyun looked at her confuse

" And that's her weakness, for being too kind, I'm afraid someone will used it against her and abuse her kindness" jisoo smile bitterly then they get inside to start there mission to sort the things they have, coz jisoo is planning to give it to others to be able be use than not used inside the house.

" Unnie why don't you invite lisa in city, while you work there then she can go to school if she wants" joohyun asked.

" I already asked her about it long time ago, but I can't force her, she's still building herself esteem, and I can see she's trying maybe soon I will asked her again" jisoo shared, when she get more than enough she will talk lisa about it again.