ME MYSELF AND I

Lisa is now sleeping, jieun inject her a tranquilizer, small dosage enough to calm lisa, but lisa went into sleep which is normal.

Jisoo and the rest is looking to the person who pacing back and forth. Its jieun trying to calm being a close friend or  a doctor.

" I'm talking to you as doctor now ok, as what said lisa has personality disorder, that should be threatened real soon jisoo, I want to know her more aside what we see to her, this can be real dangerous if we can't control it, we need to check her with apparatus and other  for her to take the session jisoo, if what happen to jay park triggered this, there's a possibility for it, there's blocking her all of it, and my theory is right" jieun sighed and kneeled down to jisoo.

" Soo let's make this quick we can't watch her real soon to lose herself soo, she listens to you more than I am, she's intelligent make her understand, look how her reaction your hurt and she thinks someone is hurting you, it makes her rigid, and its first she didn't react that way when you are in kitchen accidentally cut your finger, but thinking your not with her that happens makes her like this, its mild but to think she chose what to remember, she don't even see herself in mirror, she forgot her face is busted, soo talk to her" jieun convince jisoo to do it. Knowing its hard to jisoo and what she hears now makes her real weak.

Seulgi and joohyun looking each other and tapped jieun that they need to talk they go outside leaving jisoo and jennie and chaeyoung, comforting Jisoo.

" I can't believe this, I can't, but it doesn't stop me from this" joohyun thought

" Jieun tell us, can this be cured?" Seulgi asked worried for lisa and jisoo.

"   They usually don't go away without treatment. Psychologists  like me, who's more on master in this field is, finding new approaches to treating these notoriously hard-to-treat, talk therapy, and proper medication on her latest standing, if jisoo can talk to her to take this will be easy for us, but this will hard to open to lisa that she is special, she will think other wise" that what's jieun scared to happen.

" What do you need jieun tell us" joohyun asked this time.

" Private session, it will be hard for her to be in facility, she will think differently about it and it's no good, more like  house, treat her normally, I know she will be more good if she's out and express herself more, jisoo help her in terms of it" jieun

There's a silence, joohyun is thinking needed action.

" No need to quit your job in recent hospital you are, I will contact them to hire you privately, we still need access in apparatus or medical needed, we will take care of everything, seul, I'm postponing the shoot in other week, I need to settle this first before we proceed to shoot" joohyun said.

" No problem with that, I will talk to jisoo too tell me if you need anything else" seulgi said and go inside to check them.

" What makes you decide to help the siblings joohyun?, I am thankful very thankful you all are here for them but I want to know, this will be stressful and it will drained you, and someday you all be tired and just leave the siblings, I want to know until when joohyun" jieun asked frankly

" Your question was supposed to upset me unnie, but I know were you came from, I understand what you feel, but yes I still answers you. For lisa jieun unnie for her, I think this not infatuation anymore, first time i saw her that's the day I can't stop thinking about her, time goes by, for knowing and be with each other, makes me want to be with her, what I discovered is not stopping me to love her jieun, yes I love her for what she is jiuen, I'm more afraid to myself now, cause it's make crazy if something is going to happen to her, and I will do everything to make her good and happy. I have tough life jieun, us jennie, seulgi and chaeyoung, this siblings show us pure love and that's what we don't have, I'm not just watching there life crumble when I can help them, yeah money is not problem jieun unnie and I'm willing to spent it to her to them if I can put there smiles forever" joohyun sob after she release the tears she's holding since, it breaks her heart lisa is suffering.