MISSING YOU

" Arrrgh i miss her already my gosh! " Joohyun exclaimed

Yeah its been a  week since the cabin happen, Lisa spent a night in cabin due to heavy rain.

FLASSSSSHHHBAAAAACCCCKKKKKK

" Lisa, i like the flowers thank you and the food, honestly its the best i have, the flavor is different very good different unlike in the city its generic flavor you know" joohyun stated shes grateful that all her effort.

" No worries unnie, im glad you like it" lisa is very happy to have a friend. Then she went silent again.

" Lisa tell me about yourself? Joohyun ask presenting her sweetest smile.

" I dont know im just a farmer, i have sister she's working now in the city, and we have few animals i have a tree house i built it" lisa said smiling also shes thing what to say.

" Lisa dont just, just that your a farmer, what are we going to eat if no one is planting it, we will die in hunger you know that!" Joohyun opposed makes lisas shyly smile, then joohyun continue.

" Wow you have sister, thats good im jealous im only child i also want to have siblings but " joohyun remember something that she cant finish her sentence, that make lisa look at her.

" Unnie are you ok? Lisa asked in concern

" Oh ye~ah haha yes anyway your parents?" Joohyun ask to divert lisa but she guess its wrong move coz Lisa's eyes lost its glow. Then joohyun sighed

" Lisa im sorry, forget about what i ask, do want some hot chocolate?." Joohyun voice us so soft.

" Oh no no no its ok a its just~ " joohyun put her finger to lisas lips that make lisa shut.

" You dont have to tell me, we will get there soon and i dont want to pry, im sorry for that ok" joohyun ask and it earn a nod from lisa,

that night is silent but its comforting, warm and calm. They both knew somehow this will be not the last time they will see each other and  time will come for the answers of there questions.

The two fall asleep without noticing it and joohyun liking  the warm that lisa gives her is enough to make her contented.

Joohyun wake up first coz its her time to go back to city, she woke up resting her head in lisa shoulder, lisas arm wrapped in her waist, that makes joohyun blush, she dont want to go but she needed too, she promise her self and to sleeping lisa that she will comeback.

She careful detached herself to lisa and replace it with pillow, she write a letter for lisa.

LILI

Sorry i have to go, i dont want to wake you up you look so peaceful, dont worry we will see each other again if you want too, every second of the  week  friday i will be here.

Will you wait for me?

Joojoo

P.s

Please go to my room i have something for you there, see you soon lili.

ENDDDD OF FLASHHHHHH BACK

" For jisoos sake im so demanding in that letter omg joohyun, ". Joohyun panic like a teenager shes losing her cool.

" I didn't ask about her scent, i think its her natural scent its so addicting" joohyun is getting crazy talking to herself, until someone barged in her room.

" Yyaaaahhh dont  you know how to knock!" Scolding the person whos know laying in the bed already.

" Im sorry unnnie, dont you miss me ?" Joohyun just rolled her eyes.

" Yeah miss my ass, your always ditching me in our lunch,!" joohyun scold her

" Just busy unnie im sorry let me make it up to you lets ~" joohyun shoooo her

" Enough dont make promises again, busy in company or busy for those booty calls?" Joohyun is upset she cant change this person for good, happy go lucky always hooking up.

" Unnie i swear im change woman now, and unnie i found someone whom i will settled down i can feel it shes the one unnie." She dreamly said

" Tsk, i hope so coz i dont want to say it again ' i told you so!', Anyway uncle will be here in an hour i think its time now, are you ready~

CHAEYOUNG?.

" im always ready unnie," with a smirk in her face

_____
Cont...
just another lame filler,