TICKING TIME

Today is the day they will go back to the farm. That night is a blast after the video, lisa play the slide show for the pictures she even open a folder its has small video picture clips for everyone.

They were amaze how lisa did it, its really look like from professional level. Joohyun encourage her more about it. Jisoo is emotional on lisa shes happy lisa is happy, they spent the night with so much fun lisa is hyper since chaeyoung giving lisa some liquors.

When jisoo saw lisa turning red and acting weird, she smell her mouth, she confirmed it and look for culprit giving her liquor, Chaeyoung didn't caught, but seulgi caught her jisoo think lisa might drink it accidentally.

AT the pLANE

" Unnie can you help me find lala and Lulu shirt" lisa shout on her seat of the plane.

" Baby can we find it when we land,? Please maybe because its in luggage" jisoo said calmly since lisa she's not hyper but her mood now changing every now and then.

" Ok unnie im sorry, I can't lose it you gave it to me" lisa said but she frowning, the. She close her eyes.

" What happened to lisa jieun she's getting hard now" chaeyoung asked.

" Honestly when I'm talking to her nowadays shes blocking her thoughts, her answer is timid but still polite" jieun sighed after, even doc. Sandara is confused she up to something she preventing something to reach.

" We just hope, that a light guide her on right thoughts" chaeyoung said then she gave jieun chocolate.

" Tsssk just chocolates? Where's the flowers?" Jieun said in disbelief, chaeyoung went her mouth agape makes jieun laugh.

" Your crazy" chaeyoung whispered and smile.

The ride is quite and silent since lisa fall asleep, jisoo felt relief, she stand up to go to rest room. Shes been ill last day. She wants to tell it to seulgi but she don't want to postpone it since lisa can't wait to go back home.

Seulgi saw her, she get up and she follows jisoo, jisoo cant open the door, her hand is weak there's no force. Seulgi saw it and help her.

" Call me if you need me in there I'll wait you her" seulgi said in her serious face, jisoo nod and a minute later jisoo came out but suelgi dragged her on back part to sit her down.

" Your not feeling well love, just don't ever hide it from me, ok. you take your med?" Seulgi asked and jisoo nod to her and didn't talk, seulgi just massaging her palm, then jisoo feels dizzy more.

" Hon, I think I might pass out, get jeiun don't panic ok" jisoo said on her weak voice then she close her eyes then she's unconscious good thing they are sitting and she said it to seulgi, seulgi emediately stood up and she get jieun on her sit, makes chaeyoung frown.

Jieun check her pulse, she get something on her bag. Then jieun inject it to her.

" Seul her body is deteriorating, I hope she can wait little more" jieun said she's getting weak and her medication can't help her.

Seulgi cry silently hearing its, but she holds it and clear her mind. Think more possibilities and jieun calming her.

" I'll be with her, go back in there" jieun said seulgi nod, she kiss jisoo first then go to cubicle to freshen up.

She sit beside chaeyoung and she close her eyes, chaeyoung saw the changes but didn't push it. She knows something is going on.