PLAN B

jiuen is running to chaeyoung when she saw the blonde she emediately grab her wrist and dragged her to parking lot.

" Drive faster common!" Jieun said with horrified voice chaeyoung is confuse but didn't hesitate to obliged, jieun is shaking and chaeyoung knows it's no time asked.

" STOP!" jieun shout when she know there far, then chaeyoung hit the brake, jieun is heavily panting, chaeyoung unbuckled her seatbelt.

" Jiunahh shhhh calm down breathe" chaeyoung calmly said as she console her, jieun is crying, she's thinking why they can't live peacefully.

" Chaeyoung we have to save them, get them please" jieun said as she sob again on her chest, chaeyoung is confuse she just wait, then jieun pulled on the hugged and she get her phone.

" Listen" jieun shaky hands press the recording and chaeyoung hear it and her eyes scream confusion and anger.

" Call joohyun, and seulgi and MANoban let's all meet now this is the half of their conversation that I recorded," jieun is afraid chaeyoung too but before that chaeyoung called jinhyuk the head security.

" code blue jinhyuk" chaeyoung ended the call, the head security knows the protocol when he get the command, the estate now is busy securing the perimeter of land , other security get other masters who is out of the estate.

Jinhyuk call seungri also, it's no joke when they get the command, seungri just arrived the manoban estate which also joohyun is there for some business.

" Seu~" joohyun didn't finish what she said when seungri barged in panting since he run, to tell them it code blue. The guards emediately get them, and they will be send to kang estate right away.

KANG ESTATE

" is there more questions lisa?" Seulgi wipe her sweat cause Lisa's curiosity is beyond peak shes too bold in asking some stuff.

" How about posi~" lisa didn't finish it when they hear footsteps in rush since the house is wood, the sliding door open revealing jinhyuk didn't even knock which seulgi is a confuse, cause they are respectful towards them.

" Code blue master" jinhyuk said and seulgi's eyes is wide as saucer she nod and jinhyuk leave to do his duties.

" Lisa can you watch your unnie for me, I just have to do something lets continue this later ok?" Seulgi said hide her emotions lisa pout and obliged, as there going outside the room the guards  are everywhere, heavily armed makes lisa confuse.

" Bear are we in trouble?" Lisa in her small voice, seulgi smile to her to give assurance that  there's  nothing to worried about.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP

They are now in kang estate, joohyun mr. MANoban seulgi is waiting for chaeyoung and jiuen. The others is now in there room. They didn't talk cause they don't want to assume.

" Sorry were late" chaeyoung said and they pulled out there helmet, chaeyoung and jiuen left the car somewhere and chaeyoung borrowed a motorcycle to her friend.

" We need to disguise to come here, jieun relax now here water" chaeyoung lead her to the chair, she's still shaking knowing something to happen. Joohyun get near to jieun to console her and rubbed her back to calm.