A BATTLE

" Seul, jen it's late and I'm ok, you can go home and take a rest, I just want to have a word with ms. Bae" jisoo is more asking a favor to have an alone time with joohyun, jennie don't want to but seulgi give her a look just let it go.

" Because you say so unnie ok, but we will be here early in the morning ok?"jennie said

" Sooyaa call me ok if you need anything" seulgi said and boldly hug jisoo for thanking that shes ok.

" We will go first, ms. Bae please take care of jisoo and thank you" seulgi said and bowed for taking jisoo in hospital.

" Thank you ms. Bae" jennie said for taking jisoo to hospital, but her mind is in riot right now.

" No need to thank me, its me who i owe my life to ms. Kim, don't worry I make sure ms. Kim is well taken care of"  she bowed, and the two  take there leave after few reminders from jisoo as usual.

" Those kids need to be reminded always,  they are little careless but they have good heart" jisoo said looking at the door.

Joohyun handed her a bottled water to drink first. Jisoo drink half of it and say her thanks.

" Ms. Bae take a sit, I don't bite you know, you can relax nothing to worry" jisoo said she can feel that joohyun is off.

" First miss kim, thank from saving me I owe you so much" joohyun stand and make her bowed with respect.

" Aiiist enough with thank you, once is enough and please don't blame yourself on what happened ok, I will still do it to anyone who's in need so no need, and you don't owe me  I just help , thank you is ok and your welcome" jisoo said and smile.

" They really are sister they both have good heart" joohyun thought, jisoo broke her thoughts with.

" So you are joojoo, I don't know that kid she always use nicknames on introducing someone, she didn't say joohyun, well even if she say joohyun I can't think of you at all hihihi" jisoo said

" Yeah chichunnie is the name to my contacts when she save it" both are giggling in Lisa's silliness

SILENCE

" Tell me ms. Bae how?" Jisoo is little serious now and makes joohyun nervous. and joohyun composed herself

" Its started on~"

joohyun started to narrates from the start when on how, all happenings, including the letter, but skip the part nightmare part and those ogling, dreamy stuff she thoughts for lisa, to her visit, talks and video call and also her lie about her job.

Jisoo is just listening, while closing her eyes she connect the dots and also the few stories lisa shared to her.

" Tell me ms. Bae ~ " joohyun cuts her.

" Please just joohyun, ms. Kim" joohyun told her, she respects jisoo so much now that she save her life other than she's Lisa's sister.

" Well joohyun, I'm older to you just call me unnie though" jisoo said but joohyun can't do it.

" Oh ok unnie" Joohyun shyly said.

" Hahaha, will its ok but if work lets stay on our professional side ok? Sure call me that,  before that hmm tell me why you need to lie about your work" jisoo is curios