ITS PLANNED

The lunch went well, lisa eat a lot just like the usual routine. Its little noise coz jieun mouth is talkative, like she can reach Lisa's energy, lisa want to go to stream.

Jisoo don't want it, but jieun let her  if jisoo is spoiler well we can say the jieun is more than spoiler. Jieun will go back to village just to get something for jisoo and lisa.

Lisa didn't let jieun to go, its little hard to pursue her, jieun promise that she will just get something, that's when joohyun came, she ask jisoo if it's ok, the talking will proceed, its ok though, so she accompany lisa to the stream with chaeyoung this time.

Seulgi and jennie is taking calls, jisoo take a nap just a little, she just prepare snacks for lisa to bring in the stream, jennie help her and decide just to stay with jisoo right now.

They are now in the stream, chaeyoung is at awe just like others, even joohyun even it's her twice to visit her.

" Chipcorn, here this is the spot where you can fish, if its small put it back ok if it's big enough you can have it, maybe you want to grill it later" lisa said then teach chaeyoung how to put the bait and how to get the fish in hook if it's small so it won't die.

Joohyun just looking at them, shes hurt to see lisa hurt, she will not give mercy to that jay park. Joohyun secretly message seungri about it and do something for it.

Her heart can't handle it, she cry again and promise to do everything for lisa and jisoo. She treat lisa as hers and her family too she will take care of them, she still crying she didn't know that lisa is in front of her.

" Joojoo, why are you crying?" Lisa wipe her tears, lisa face is sad, bruised but still those eyes that's speaks more than her mouth that joohyun adore is in front of her.

" Lili I'm sorry I lie, remember what I tell you about my job it's not true you see I'm very famous, but not too famous, coz still you don't recognize me but you see I'm actress and~" she didn't finish it lisa hug her.

" I know joojoo, no need to cry" lisa said makes joohyun broke the hug.

" How?" Joohyun ask and look at lisa face, lisa is smiling.

" I just remember and connect some of it, your not literally lie to me you still work in that industry, but I want to know why joojoo?" Lisa asked her.

" I'm afraid that, you will distance yourself to me, its just you will see me differently and I want to be with you lisa, first time I see you outside cabin, I always thinking of you and i hope i say it already and I'm sorry" joohyun cried but lisa just hugged her and rub her back.

" Its ok joojoo, I understand you, just don't do it again and don't think that way ok?" Lisa asked and look into her eyes asking for answers and jisoo nod and hugged lisa.

" Does this hurt?" Joohyun touch lightly her busted lip.

" Huh? Where?' lisa keeps touch it but

" There nothing on it, I didn't feel it, ahh mosquito bites I feel bump though" lisa laugh and make joohyun frown

" What's going  on you lisa let me help you" joohyun thought she don't want to insist just like what she saw on jisoo, she just hugged her again and caress her face

" WOOOH WOOOOOHHHHH I GOT ITTTTTT LISA LOOOOOKKK JISOO WILL BE PRROOOUUUD MEEEE!, YAHHHHOOOO" chaeyoung just got a big fish she waving it in the air and the tail slap her face.