AWAKENING

SOMEWHERE FAR FAR AWAY..

" I guess its time to go back" while swirling his glass of wine, and inhale it before  taking a sip.

Walking in corridor while dancing in non existing music, going to door that he loves the most to visit, before opening the door he prepare his self a smile that he can master to give to the love of his life.

" Laura my love how are you?" with sweet and loving smile he can give to the lady.

" you must be tired my love, look will going to go back to korea after long time, im still not done in my business there its time to take it all" a smirk and a loving looking at the same time.

" your go....' he didn't finish his sentence since someone cut him off by launching to his body.

" daddyyyyy your here i take care of mommy and i read her story too" while giggling and giving her daddy a gummy smile.

" darling very well, now i have surprise also were going back to korea soon, how you like that?." looking at her daughter with adoration.

"really???? Yaaasss i can play to my cousins now? but" . with hesitatuons and fear she ask.

"daddy were going to bring mommy with us right? she can travel now even shes not yet talking?." with puppy eye and little sadness.

"of course, were family were going together rubyjane, mommy is getting well she will comeback soon to herself" convincing her daughter that everything is going to be fine.

" lets have dinner now kiss mommy before you go down stair, I'll be there in few." seung won said while looking at there interaction, when her daughter is out of sight he embrace the love of his life.

" your finally mine my love, im so happy with our family and i will do anything just for you to be with me" he kiss her temple before joining his daughter for dinner.

A tear fall when the door is closing.

MEANWHILE

" lisayaaaahh would you like to come with to deliver our crops in village, then were going to buy clothes and some few things for us?." jisoo said hoping lisa will come with her.

she wants lisa to overcome her fear and also to experience things outside.

"I'll buy you milk chocolate" with teasing and grinning just to convince the younger one then lisa look at jisoo with the most sweeties smile she can give.

," ok chichunni, but how about this? " lisa pointing in her face.

"what about that cute face? what about it?" jisoo said though she know what lisa is referring to, she just dont want the confidence of the younger will go down.

" unnnniiiiieeeee" lisa whine and blush on compliment her unnie said.

"lisa your the most perfect baby i know hmmmm how about ill put this on you?.." jisoo fix a red scarp on lisa neck little bit higher to cover the face then kiss her forehead.

" jisoo fix a red scarp on lisa neck little bit higher to cover the face then kiss her forehead

" see wear this since its cold ok? just stick with me and we will eat mandu after we deliver ok" jisoo cheerfully said

"yeaaahh mandu mandu mandu, choco choco choco uyu" lisa sing before going out leaving jisoo behind, forgetting her unnie in so much excitement.

"YAAah wait for me!" jisoo just shake her head, hoping this going to be good decision to make.

-----
cont... sorry wrong grammars 🤣✌️