BAE

STILL IN SEOUL YOU KNOW

" someone is following me uncle, yes uncle, you too please take care yeah see you soon" she drop the call after, then take the prepaid sim and throw it in river.

JOOHYUN THE WITCH BAE a prominent actress a mysterious one, very private person known as the witch just her cold stare you can't win to her no one wants to be with her in the same room even the big boss in entertainment department is afraid to her, well that's what they assume, well it's  true somehow shes cold blooded one , and she dont care aside from one thing.

" manager seo take control to fix that tabloid, call seungri also i need him asap, i need report"

" yes my lady" the driver  and personal assistant said and bowed her head for acknowledging.

she's been like this since the incident happened in the past she was just a kid that time, but still the happenings is still clear to her.

They arrived in few minutes in mansion that she reside for a month now, shes a perfectionist very OCD and intelligent, but the masses never know about being the witch, shes still loved by the people in her portrayals in movies or drama tv. Shes also a philanthropist, a charity  left and right, all her talent fee will just proceed to the  people whos in need. Even she dont work her fortune will not even reduce.

That's why even though shes known as a witch,shes respected and powerful.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

" my lady the detective is here" the butler said when shes done taking a shower her intercom beep she press it.

"lead him in my office be there in few make us some tea ajusshi and dont cook for dinner for me ill be out soon thanks" she hang the intercom.

"yes my lady"

When she enter the office the detective bowed to ms. bae.

" i expect some improvement detective seungri, its been years why we cant find him!"

" my apologies my lady but i have good news for you" the detective handed joohyun a folder then ms. bae open it and look at seungri it means talk now.

" the lead pointed to her, she will be the key and LEAD us to where is Mr.CHA or shall i say mr.kim now" the detective report

" his been working discreet, to those who knows mr.cha also vanished, thats why no one can lead us to him, no one knows mr cha identity except you and mr. M, i think the fate now is in your side. he think his free now coz theres only one knows him and thats mr. m i think he believes mr.m is dead. that woman is her only daughter all information is attached inside' the detective cut off when

" small world indeed, hmm i know this woman I've seen her in award shows so mr.cha is having new a life huh, 24/7 surveillance seungri to this brat, lets plan and wait to my uncle and we will call you , good job seungri"

Joohyun is beyond happy after so many years she will get what justice they deserve, while signing a check for incentives to seungri and his man for the good news she give it to him.

" thank you for this ms. bae " seungri bowed and leave the lady in her office.

" this call for celebration's!!!" smile and tears came out to joohyun

" mom,dad and priya justice will come soon"

..........
cont