BIG STEP

When lisa got home she spotted jisoo cooking something, lisa cant take it anymore and she runs to her and launching her self for a tight hug.

" sorr-ry unnie im so sorry i didnt mean it, iloveyou unnie forgive me please" lisa said while sobbing she regret of her behavior.

jisoo just hug her and caress her hair to calm lisa before she broke the hug and wipe Lisa's cheeks.

" baby its ok just always remember you have me and iloveyou so much my lisa, stop crying i should scold you for going out and its still dark in forest that time, uts dangerous stop now lets and talk properly ok? iloveyou" jisoo hug lisa once again and kiss her, she shoed  lisa to take  her shower.

They eat breakfast and talk other stuff they both clean dishes and make some sandwiches to bring in the stream they both decided to talk there and bond.

jisoo place the mat on the ramp near the stream, its hot and cold in that time they bring also fruit's and lisa is so also nervous at the same time.

" came here my lisa," jisoo lay so as lisa they watch the sky while there hands lock together its calm the sound of water gives them happy memories they have in the stream.

"lisa i love you you know that right? im doing this not just for you but for me also, this is my dream also, just within a year i promise ill be back and never leave you again, you want to be doctor right? and i also want you to be a doctor coz you know why? it's my dream for you   to see you with doctors uniform, just dont think any, im doing this because i love you, and i will try that every end of month i will be home and we will write or call i also want to hear  you know? "

jisoo try to say it in most simple way, that lisa will let her be, its hard for her too. She never apart to lisa eversince.

"but unnnie " jisoo is nervous, if lisa dont want she will not go and look for other option.

" we dont have phones" and that makes jisoo confused, then again she get what lisa meant is.

lisa tickling jisoo to death and keep kissing her and hugging her they stop.

" just promise me unnie you will take care of yourself and i will also do my best here to our farm and to be independent for myself to make you more proud i know you will keep your promise and unnnieeeee

my chocolates too" giving jisoo the sweetest smile and loving eyes and then she hug her again and

" i will miss you unnnie"' and its time for them to cry.

They spend time together before jisoo go to give heads up to mino about her decision. Jisoo buy and prepare lisa needed before she go, telling trusted people to look after her lisa and lisa also prepare something for jisoo for her to remember her always.

AND THE TIME COMES

" unnie wear this and be careful always thats for not to miss me so much ok and" lisa didn't finish what she was trying to say, coz jisoo hug her so tight while crying

" remember the things i tell you ok, in the secret safe i put something there for you and list also, we will going to talk , this is just short time for us" jisoo crying but keeping stern voice to lisa for her to remember.

They both crying even when mino and jisoo is already in the ferry, even the ferry is sailing already they keep on waving and telling i love you's, give each other assurance smile for them not to worry, lisa didn't go home til she can see the ferry's shadow, and that's the time she cant see the shadow of ferry we burst out.

"iloveyou unnie"

"iloveyou lisa"

they both said in the same as they cant see each shadows.

--------
cont