OVERFLOWING

The day passed by quickly, today is the day they will go to thailand. Those past days lisa is having her days they don't know why, the session cancel the next day she was sick because she don't want to go out.

Then jisoo knows why, the kitten, lisa read the book about kittens to easily adapt,  she don't want to leave them since it take time for kitten to adapt too her and she want them to know her more, they miss her outside now jisoo blame the girls for the great distraction they gave lisa, but not totally.

Even now they are in plane lisa can't stay still, and it takes time for her to convince. Finally they did, they tell them that the kitten needs there check up and vaccination and all stuff for animals.

Not just kitten she is busy on camera, and editing on laptop, yeah jennie gave her laptop and explain what stuff she can use for the editing and all.

" Give her time, she really take time that makes her interest on stuff, she will be back when she's done,  looks like she not grumpy now I think" jieun eyeing lisa on other seat where jennie and joohyun is in her side.

" Your sister is chick magnet soo" jieun told jisoo who is now secretly taking meds, chaeyoung and seulgi want to take jisoo on there seats but jieun knows.

" I know right, that's why I'm preparing myself for little lisa in future" jisoo answered then gulp the last pill.

" So what happen to the suitors?" Jieun asked since she wants update.

" Tsk I haven't answered yet" jisoo said

" I know one of them got your attention already, then one is a friend, soo I think the two already talked about this so whatever your decision don't worry I think they will remain friends." Jieun say cause she know jisoo have hesitation and don't want to hurt people.

" I saw it too, yeah it's just hard to say it eun, they do so much to us i cant repay them heartbreak right" jisoo restored.

" I know Soo, they are good people just remember listen to your heart that's all that matters, and beside the big baby is need to be inform, I'm still clueless on her as doctor soo, that's why we need to be careful" jeiun said and they look on Lisa's side who is now busy taking pictures of the girls.

They are now private plane heading to thailand, they will gave separate convoy. Since joohyun and jennie is the stars, they have lots of fans also in thailand they need to appear in public.

Chaeyoung will be with them and jinhyuk. Seulgi and rest will be secretly pass on private lounge. The rascal is one day ahead from them, they already secure the area which they will staying and yeah it's exclusive.

" I can see an elephant here, I read there's a lot in thailand" lisa speak whether the two of her seatmates.

" Of course you can even ride it, and we can also see crocodiles and tigers" jennie tells lisa what they can see.

" We will go the beach too" joohyun said she have plan though to captured Lisa's attention.

" Oh okay" lisa shortly said make two look at her, she changes in seconds

" Lily?' then she nod,lis is in distress again. Joohyun get the attention of jieun and jisoo.

" Lily why, is there something wrong?' jennie ask lily they already encounter them through times so they used to it.