FRUIT SALAD

One hour before they land lisa wake up, then she panic when she can't see her unnie. Then jisoo came, she wake up ahead to get food for lisa. When lisa saw her she emediately cry again.

Lisa still crying, jisoo still didn't know about chaeyoung being donor, they will tell her cause they decided to accompany them in hospital.

" Soo were landed anytime soon, change your clothing already the temperature drop in italy" jieun said and jisoo nod to her lisa still crying silently.

" Stop crying baby, drink water please" jisoo don't know how to stop lisa it seems her tears is endless, she drink water then there eyes meet, lisa sob again, jisoo just sighed.

She help lisa to get dress, and put her scarf she cry again. Jisoo is annoyed already but she understands her baby, she just wish lisa will fall asleep.

FEW MINUTES LATER

" Lets go, ohh good she's asleep I'll ask for wheelchair" seulgi said and kiss and hugged jisoo, jisoo melt on it she's exhausted too.

" I love you" jisoo said, which seulgi reciprocate her with kiss.

Later on lisa is being wheeled. Everyone is coming cause they want to see jisoo and Lisa's reaction, chaeyoung is glad really glad that her life being worth it.

Kwang soo and auntie miran and jieuns mother will be on ranch first, they were send there seulgis rented cars for them, just now for now.

Its almost 5 pm, seulgi decide they will have dinner outside, after jisoo and lisa stay in the hospital.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

they just finish having dinner and but lisa still sleeping which jisoo let them have dinner outside , jisoo and jieuns will just eat inside hospital to look out for lisa.

They didn't take long when they got back lisa is wake, they already get samples and every lab test and schedule will be within this week, so instead of giving them the news in hospital they decide to head back to ranch which they are excited to see the place but lisa still sad.

Its already dark when they arrived the ranch. They all headed to there rooms which seulgi choose for them its same sizes for except her room. There luggages is in there room also. When they settled seulgi call them before they went to bed they are now in living room and lisa is having a mood.

" Unnie let's sleep, I want to sleep now" lisa whine to jisoo so she glare at seulgi for not saying her what this urgent meeting is about, seulgi gulp and smile awkwardly.

" Ok sorry for waiting, I don't want to prolong it cause it's already ~" seulgi cut off by lisa.

" Cut the shit seul" lisa said

Makes them all look at her, it's there first time to hear lisa curse, they really surprised.

" Lisa baby it rude, say your sorry" jisoo said she hope lisa still listen to her.

" I'm sorry, please be quick my sleepy" lisa said and lean on jisoo said her knees is on her chest then she grab joohyun hand to play her fingers.

" Ok my bad it's ok lisa ,so now jisoo we found your donor!" Seulgi said and they all smile, it didn't sink to jisoo in seconds, even lisa then she

" What repeat it again!' lisa said makes them starled cause she's loud.

" Donor for your unnie lisa, she~" seulgi didn't finish what's she supposed to say cause lisa bawled on her unnie.