SLEEPING

Its 24 hours since the event lisa is not yet awake which the doctor said it's normal on her state, jisoo insist she will be alone with lisa now, she didn't talk with the doctors also, after she faint she talk to jieun on her request, that no one is allowed inside just her.

They respect it after then she didn't talk and just attentive to lisa and talking to her silently. Seulgi tell jisoos doctor to look for her and her health, she's not eating since also.

" I'm worried to jisoo chae" jieun said she's with chaeyoung now looking at them on glass partition.

" If only, I did something about it this wont happen"  chaeyoung said she's blaming herself, if only she could turn back the time and make lisa fall asleep instead and she will do it on her own she will but it didn't sink in her system.

" Don't blame yourself, lisa won't like it she's willing to do it, I know she won't let anything happen to you too since jisoo needed you" jieun said then they saw jisoo walk on the glass and press the intercom.

" Can you all call everyone who's involve and kwangsoo too" jisoo said and didn't let them reply on her and go back to were lisa is they just sighed.

" This is it" jieun said, jieun is afraid whatever jisoo reaction, but she knows jisoo is matured enough, it just the outcome.

Chaeyoung call everyone to come after lunch, mrs lee send food to jisoo she never touch it. The manoban couple is early as they want to look for lisa even just in the glass, jisoo is just looking at lisa caressing her hands and, sometimes massaging her feet. They can see the love in every action jisoo for there child.

Seulgi and others is on there way now, seulgi didn't sleep at all, joohyun and jennie didn't also but jieun bring them pills to help them, seulgi refuse cause she wants to thing but she can't think things now.

They didn't talk about what happen that day, they let jongyeon take care of everything. Jongyeon also is on the way with hyolyn and Tiffany as if they are needed.

They all now seated in a conference hall, they just waiting for jieun with jisoo. No one is talking all you can hear is there raging heartbeat and sighed, Jennie's whimpering from time to time cause her anxiety is attacking again joohyun is calming her.

JOOHYUN POV

Everything happens really fast, the memory keep repeating and gunshot that I can't never forget, my heart stop as lisa fall down after the the sound echoed in my ear.

Even in my sleep it's bugging me, I will never forgive that I let this things happen. My thoughts break as the door open revealing jisoo unnie and and jiuen unnie pushing her wheel, shes with her dextrose now cause she's not taking any since as her doctor tells us, unnie expression is unreadable and I'm afraid her eyes lost its shines.

The chair that they occupy is far from us she didn't look anyone even seulgi when she seattle seulgi is approaching her but jisoo unnie gesture to stop, seulgi's face is hurt but she cant do anything but to accept it

" I won't ask anything tell me all tell me from the start what I don't know" jisoo unnie shortly said and we understand but I don't know where to start, her voice is deep and hurt I understand cause we hide to her that leads into this.

" When I was shot, that day we rescue mrs. MANoban , me and joohyun and chaeyoung didn't know we have the same mission to do, my purpose is for jennie to know everything about herself I ~" seulgi can't finish it since she's lost where to start so inhale large amount of air.