112: Stray Kids: Chanlix

"Channie!" Felix shouts, a smile painted on his freckled face. "Look! The water is so pretty!"

Chan grins, gazing into the sparkling water and breathing in the fresh Australian air. He felt at home with Felix in Australia. He'd be quite sad once they left, but he didn't want to think about it right now.

"Lixie, let's go get some snacks from the store," the elder suggests, knowing they wouldn't get another chance like this again for awhile, "we can get as much as you'd like."

The boy nods excitedly, "let's go! I want to get some vegimite and Tim Tams! And maybe some Lamingtons! Oh oh, Channie, can we make fairy bread? Have a picnic at the beach?"

Chan grasps Felix's hand, kissing it, "little one, we can get anything you want. We have two weeks, let's make the most of it."

The smile on Felix's face never once faded away. He never had bad thoughts or was sad. Australia was his home forever, and he'd hate himself if he even was sad for a second on this vacation.

"My dad is grilling later at the house, so we should head there by five. Is that okay?"

"Of course," Felix responds, "your family is really nice. I see you in all of them. They're such sweet people, and I'm glad you're like that. The way you're so selfless amazes me everyday, babe. And you seriously got their incredible looks. You're so handsome."

Those words make Chan blush. "Thank you. You know, we should go see your family tomorrow. They're lovely people, as well."

"Be sure to tell them that, they love hearing compliments. I can't wait to hug them all; I've missed them so much."

"I'm sure they can't wait either," Chan replies, looking over the street before crossing. "You and your family are very affectionate people."

"I know," he giggles, "I love it."

Chan ruffles Felix's hair, cupping his cheeks to give him a gentle kiss on his soft, pink lips. He'd go anywhere in the world for him.

How was this?
Missing skz/sad hours :( •