63: Ateez: Seongjoong

Hwa 💕🐉

Hongjoong
Morninggg 💕
sent 9:29am

Hey, you okay?
sent 12:17pm

Hwa, is everything
alright?
sent 1:39pm

I'm coming over.
sent 2:49pm

_______

Hongjoong gets out of his car, major worry already settled in his chest. He gets to the front door, knocking on it, but no one answers even though the elder's car is parked there.

"Seonghwa! It's me, Hongjoong!" He yells, still getting no response after.

Hongjoong pulls out his key, unlocking the door and stepping inside. They weren't boyfriends for nothing. The air was stuffy when he entered. He frowns, slipping off his shoes and walking around. The dishes weren't cleaned. There was leftover dinner from last night, which was odd.

The brunette makes his way down the hallway, knocking on the bedroom door when he saw it was shut.

"Seonghwa, it's me. Are you okay?" He calls, unsure if the older was home or not, but not wanting to bust inside incase of... whatever.

But the younger hears a groan, opening the door and gasping right after. Seonghwa was laying on his stomach, hanging a bit off the bed over a trashcan that made the room smell absolutely horrid.

"God, baby, are you sick?" Hongjoong rushes forward, trying his best to ignore the smell and instead look over his burning up boyfriend.

The elder's eyes just slip closed, sweat dripping down his pale skin. There was no verbal response.

The younger huffs to himself, thinking that the question was dumb. He stands, closing the curtains but opening the windows for fresh air but keeping the curtains closed so his boyfriend could sleep. He begins to pick up the room, straightening it up before going to the bathroom and getting a damp, cool towel.

"Here, I'm going to lay you back," he says before pushing the elder back onto the bed comfortably.

He cleans off his boyfriend's mouth and face before setting the towel on his forehead. His cheeks and nose were rosy, a bold contrast to his sick image. His eyes were rimmed red with how much he cried due to the pain he was in.

Hongjoong left to the kitchen, turning on the stove to heat up some soup. While that was cooking, he took it upon himself to clean.

Seonghwa was always the one to clean, even at Hongjoong's apartment. It was now the younger's turn to take care of his lover.

How was this?•