9: Day6: Dopil

"Ah, Woonie, I don't want to go in there," Wonpil says, clinging onto the younger boy for life.

They were currently at an amusement park alone, the other three boys having gone god knows where. Dowoon saw the haunted house as the perfect opportunity for affection from the older. He craved it.

"Come on, it'll be fun, Piri. I promise. I'll protect you," the drummer chuckles, letting Wonpil hang onto his arm.

"You suck," the pianist complains, finally agreeing to go inside after debating it for ten minutes. "Let's get this over with."

Dowoon smiles happily, paying for the ticket and pulling Wonpil inside. They were met with a dark hallway along with a staircase. There was a giggle that bounced off of the walls, sending shivers through Wonpil's spine.

His grip tightened on Dowoon's arm before the drummer decided to pull his friend closer to him. Yeah, he was totally a confident gay.

Abruptly, the cracking of a chainsaw stirred him out of his thoughts. He looked back and saw a tall, muscular guy wearing a pig mask.

Wonpil screamed and instead of hiding, he sprinted forward, knocking down the younger in the process. Wonpil ran off, his voice fading away.

"Well fuck," the black haired boy says, looking back at the pig man. "That was not at all planned to happen. Do you know where he went?"

The pig man chuckled, reaching down and helping him up. The polite man pointed in the direction and Dowoon thanked him before running off.

His number one thought was 'where did hell Wonpil go?' and his second was 'that pig man was really nice.'

The taller male searched for the boy, getting jump-scared a few times before seeing the pianist exiting the building. He ran full speed towards him. Wonpil probably only went through it fully because you weren't allowed to stop.

"Wonpil!" Dowoon shouted, making the shorter male turn angrily.

"Why did you leave me! I was scared to death! I thought I was going to pass out!" He said, hitting Dowoon in the arm a couple times.

"You pushed me down and took off. I was trying to look for you," Dowoon claimed, grasping onto Wonpil's warm hands. "I promise, Piri, I know how scared you were. Why would I purposely leave you in there?"

"I-I don't know..." Wonpil said, focusing his gaze on the ground, feeling guilty for getting so angry at the younger.

It was then Dowoon noticed that his crush was shaking vividly. He was really scared...

"It's okay, Wonpillie hyung, I'm here now," the drummer says, stepping forward to bring the elder into his arms.

•How was this?•