162: Stray Kids: Hyunsung

It's been hours and I've written two lines. I clench my jaw. Frustration was rolling off of me. I couldn't find the words for anything. Even when I tried talking to Chan, I couldn't piece that together. My head is fucking killing me and I need these lyrics by tomorrow morning, which it was already hitting midnight.

"Fuck," I growl, slamming my fist on the desk. Breathing in and out deeply, I close my eyes. Every notification on my phone irritated me to the point where I ignored messages from the team and calls from my parents.

I needed to stay focused, but I couldn't whatsoever. It was really pissing me off and all I wanted to do was slam my skull into the wall.

My phone lights up with another call, but I immediately press decline. I couldn't shut my phone off in case a manager or my producer hyungs needed to get ahold of me for an emergency. I wish I could drop everything and hide myself in the darkness.

My phone buzzes again. I grab it, my breathing from earlier doing nothing to settle my anger.

"What?" I spit into the phone. The tone startles me, and regret fills my bones. "Sorry. I'm sorry. Hi, Jinnie..."

"What's the matter? Did you get into a fight with Changbin or something?"

"No, I can't figure out what to write and I need these lyrics by nine later. No matter what I do, I can barely think of any non-bland adjectives or whatever. It's killing me."

"Oh." I could hear the pity in his voice. "What song is it for again? The title track or what?"

"No, it's for Secret Secret."

"Have you tried going out and doing something physical to try and get back your inspiration? Something that could relate to the theme. Think back to why you even wanted to write the song. That's what I try to do when I'm dancing."

I chew the inside of my cheek. "I'll try that. Thank you. I'm sorry for snapping like that."

"It's okay, you've have a long day. Don't stay out too long; I know how you are. Text me when you're on your way back and come to my room. I wanna cuddle your stress away."

The thought makes me smile. "I will. I love you. See you later, Hyunnie."

"I love you, too. See ya, Hannie."

How was this?
Nothing like writers block and feeling unbelievably irritated•