66: Stray Kids: Seungin

"Are you sure you wanna watch a horror movie, pup? Just because it's my birthday doesn't mean we can't watch a different movie," Jeongin says softly, the beginning credits already starting to roll in.

"I'm sure! It's not that scary, Innie. I can handle horror movies," Seungmin rolls his eyes, ignoring the fact that he was already curled into the younger's side.

Jeongin shakes his head at the honey-haired. They let the movie play, the darkness overcoming them as the screen dims.

During the movie, every little jump scare or flashing light, Seungmin would flinch. He was still cuddled into his boyfriend's side, claiming it was because he was cold and/or he liked being close to him.

After the film ended, Seungmin played it off like he was completely fine, when actually, he was scared out of his wits. His eyes darted to every dark corner of the living room. He made sure to turn on his phone light when he went to their bedroom, as well.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be right back," the younger said, leaving the shorter behind in the dark bedroom.

As soon as he left, Seungmin jumped on their bed and threw the covers over him. Unlucky for him, a storm was brewing outside. Every rumble of thunder, he let out a little squeak. Every flash of lightning, he would squeeze his eyes closed and pray to the gods above him.

A hand touched his back, his skin crawling with fear, making him scream and whip off the covers to see what it was. Jeongin was standing there with a flashlight, an amused look on his face.

"You okay there, pup?"

Seungmin only responded by literally jumping on his lover, wrapping his arms right around his neck and his legs around his torso. He shoved his face in the younger's neck, breathing heavily.

"I'm scared! Okay? I'm scared!" He whimpered, feeling himself tremble in Jeongin's grasp.

The ravenette only chuckled, setting the flashlight down, light up, and sitting on their bed. He rubbed Seungmin's back, "it's okay, baby. It was just a movie. Why didn't you tell me you were scared earlier?"

"B-because I know you like horror movies. I wanted to watch one with you. You always watch cheesy movies with me, and I know they're stupid sometimes. You really wanted to watch this one. A-and I don't regret watching it. I'm just... a little more scared than I thought I'd be."

The youngest male chuckles, "baby, I don't care what movie we watch, just as long as I'm with you. Thank you for watching it with me. Maybe next time, we should watch it at an earlier time and not when a storm is on it's way."

Seungmin nods, feeling his muscles relax a bit more, "that'd be nice."

"Alright, do you want me to put on a different movie until you fall asleep?"

"Wreck-It Ralph?"

"Anything you want."

How was this?•