36: BTS: All 7

'Twas the night before Christmas, and the Bangtan family slept soundly. They all had finished their work, making the leader smile proudly.

There was about an hour until the special day officially came, and the boys were so excited earlier that they played many games.

Jimin woke suddenly, his mind curious as a cat. He wished to go see the tree, and perhaps just sit on the mat. How he loved the lights, the colors bright. And how the bulbs shined, the unique shapes of glass that were difficult to find.

The young boy stood, putting on his slippers. He slid on his comfy sweater that had an unnecessary amount of zippers.

He snuck down the steps, his eyes glistening as his gaze found the tree. He looked underneath the plant, and to his surprise, there was only a key.

He picked it up, confusion settling on his face. The only thing on it was a small, purple shoelace.

"Bangtan boys," it read, "we love you. You are the key to our hearts," signed ARMY.

Jimin immediately felt an urge to wake the others, but it wasn't even Christmas yet! He decided to wait, his mind already set.

He set it down carefully, not wanting to somehow ruin it. His heart felt warm, though, moved by how much their fans loved them. He began to weep, knowing how much his members worked for this treat.

He cautiously walked back to his room, not wanting to wake the others. He cared for them deeply, as he saw them as brothers.

Closing his eyes, he was met with a universe of stars. It reminded him of Seoul, with the many lights of cars.

He smiled to himself, letting his mind wander into nothing. Even if there weren't any huge presents under the tree, his heart was happy and that was something.

•How was this?
This is the second year in a row where I've made a rhyming chapter and it's still difficult as hecc•
Merry Christmas!

•How was this?This is the second year in a row where I've made a rhyming chapter and it's still difficult as hecc•Merry Christmas!