21: BTS: Namjin

Jin's POV:

"You can either sit back down and listen to the rest of the lesson or you can go to the principles office. I will not deal-"

"Will you shut up already? You know what? Fuck you! You're a horrible person! You don't care! You're just a fucking slut who is dumb as fuck," my student, In-suk, yelled, walking closer to where I was standing, "you will never be good enough for anyone!"

With that, he walks out, leaving me astonished. I was beyond stressed. The rest of my students looked at me, some with sympathy, some with shock. The classroom was dead silent.

I had never once dealt with that kind of student. Most of my students always came to me for help and it made me feel grateful that I was able to keep them happy and make their days better. Although I should've been used to hearing such awful things, it hit harder than expected.

"Class dismissed. Go to the library and wait for the bell. We'll pick up where we left off Monday. Have a good day," I said before walking back to my desk and sitting down.

I opened my laptop, pulling up the principles email and beginning to write an email about the student. He would most likely get kicked out of my classroom for good. Possibly suspended from his classes for a few days..

About ten minutes later, Namjoon walks inside. I ignore it and continue writing the details of the incident.

"Hey, I heard that you dismissed your class early. Some other teachers heard yelling. Is everything okay?" He questions, coming over and standing next to me with an arm around my shoulder.

I face the computer screen towards him so he could read it and put my head in my hands.

"Jesus... Babe, did he threaten you at all? We really need to talk to his parents about this. Are you okay?" Namjoon turns my chair towards him and takes my hands into his to prevent me from hiding my face.

I wasn't crying. I was terribly frustrated and heartbroken that someone felt that way about me. I looked up at him with saddened eyes.

"I just... I don't understand. There must be something going on in his life that would make him do that. He's a quiet kid. Doesn't talk to anyone unless he has to. His grades have been falling behind recently. I'm worried. There's already so much stress with my mom and so much paperwork piled up for the house. I want him to be okay, but this behavior isn't acceptable."

"Jinnie, you're the sweetest person I've ever met. Even though he yelled and screamed at you, you have the bigger heart in being worried for his personal life. That's a big trait to have. For now, we can deal with this together. We'll call his parents and check everything, okay?"

I nod, my lips set in a straight line. He reaches forward, pulling me back into a hug. He was so warm today. I'm so glad I have him...

•How was this?•