42: Stray Kids: Chansung [Platonic]

•Supernatural creatures AU

"Hyung, you should really talk to him. Fighting isn't good. You guys need to see from each other's point of views," Changbin says to Chan, who was sitting at his desk.

"I will, I will. I just-" the older was cut off by a bloodcurdling scream coming from - Jisung?

They both stood and ran out of the vamire's bedroom only to see Jisung staggering towards the storage room while holding his arm. Both of their hearts jumped and they immediately went into action.

Jisung was tearing the room apart while looking for a yellow substance. The witch had accidentally mixed something wrong in the current potion which caused him to try and touch it to fix it. Not a good idea. His arm was now turning red, not with blood, but with the poison. The poison was traveling up his arm slowly, making it useless. The substance was supposed to help when he drank it.

But he couldn't find it.

"Jisung, Jisung, what are you looking for?" Chan questioned, seeing the panic in his friend's eyes.

"Glistering m-melon," he stuttered out, "i-it's yellow and small b-bottle."

A wave of dizziness hit him, causing him to stumble back into another shelf and fall onto his rear. Nausea began to grow and his breathing got faster.

"Oh my god. Changbin, get Felix now. He knows what'll slow it down. Go go go!" Chan yells, rummaging through boxes of tiny potions.

"It'll take about ten minutes until it k-kills me. It's been three," Jisung weakly says, his eyes shut.

"Oh fucking hell. What did you do? What did you touch?" Chan questions angrily while throwing boxes to the ground.

"H-heh," the smaller coughs, "just messing around, like you said. Wanted to do one of strength. U-used the wrong amount. That's all it t-takes."

Abruptly, a burning sensation fled into his chest causing him to scream again. His body flopped onto it's side, looking as if it was being electrocuted. It only lasted for a few seconds before calming down.

"Ch-Chan, I don't want to die," Jisung cries, his tears falling onto the cement floor.

"You won't. You won't. And Jisung, I am so sorry," Chan says while crouching down to another level, "I'm so sorry that I said those things to you. You were right. I'm sorry."

"I'm s-sorry, too-"

"Oh god, Jisung!" Felix yells, running over to his faint friend. "Here, drink this. It'll slow the effects down."

Felix practically shoved liquid cilantro down Jisung's throat. It helped, but not enough. It would only give them one extra minute, but they would take what they got.

"Where is your healing potion? I thought it was in your cupboard??"

"U-used it. L-look in the floorboards of my extras. I thought w-we had some here b-but..."

Felix sprinted out and up to the witches room. He ripped the floorboards up, seeing a stash of extra potions. The glowing yellow substance caught his eye and he grabbed it and ran.

"I found it!"

The younger tried putting it up to his friend's mouth, but Jisung stopped him.

"When I'm out, d-drown my arm in the turquoise petals. D-do not, you better r-remember, do not forget to do that. Drizzle the cilantro o-on it, too. It'll be sticky, but it needs to be done. Now give m-me that damn m-melon."

-

Jisung laid unconscious on his bed. His arm was wrapped in the petals and substance he had told Felix to use. It had been 24-hours since the incident, and he hasn't woken up.

They called their other friends, explaining what happened. Seungmin, another witch, search through Jisung's room to see what he had used.

"Oh my god," he whispers when he discovers the recipe. "Jisung, you idiot."

"What? What is it?" Chan suddenly said, scaring the life out of Seungmin.

Quickly shaking it off, he spoke, "the ingredients. This is not what you use for that kind of potion. This is not a strength recipe."

"What is it then?" Chan questions hesitantly.

"I-It's the recipe for a spirit enhancer. Meaning he was trying to see his or someone else's dead relative."

"W-why is that bad?"

"Chan, this potion is top level. It's dangerous, clearly, but he could get arrested for this. The dead is not something to mess with. He could get in some deep stuff with this."

"What? Why would he try to make it if he knew it was this bad?"

"I-"

"I just wanted to see her again," a new voice cuts in, making the two other boys turn towards the one lying in bed.

"Who, Jisungie?" Chan questions while going over to sit on the bed.

"My mom," he says softly, his eyes still closed. "You and I were fighting. Whenever we did fight, she would help me rationalize it. I just wanted to see her. I needed help."

"Jisung, you know how dangerous it was. Even if you did complete it, do you know how much trouble you'd get in? And why wouldn't you keep a healing potion with you? You know how clumsy you are," Seungmin points out.

"I was upset. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry guys. I'm really sorry," the young boy says, turning his head away from the two so they couldn't see his tears.

"It's okay, Sung, just be careful, and don't try to make potions that are illegal and dangerous like that. Okay? Don't be stupid."

Jisung nods, lifting his clean arm to wipe his face and smile at the boys.

"I'll go get you some food. Just rest for now."

•How was this?
I'm not very knowledgeable in the world of mythical creatures and such, so sorry if it's bad•