65: Stray Kids: Minsung

MESSAGES                                                    +📝

________________________________
[Mom 🌺✨]              Jisung can you bring me...
________________________________
[Dumb Hoe Hyun]     u ass. ur uninvited to m...
________________________________
[Kid]                               HELP ME CHAN HYU...
________________________________
[Hyung 💕]                 ok i'll see you tomorrow...
________________________________
[Twin 😎✌️]              OMG TELL ME ABOUT...
________________________________

_____

Jisung scrolls through his messages, clicking on Felix's contact, and writing without thinking. He expressed how his and Minho's hangout today went amazing. The boy was, of course, excited. Minho had been his crush for about two months after they met.

_____

[Hyung 💕]

FELIX
OH MY GODH
I LIKE HIM SM
LIKE AOFNSM
MINHO MAKES ME
KEYBOARD SMASH
AND FUCK
GOD FELIX
i've never felt so strong
about someone before 😭
dude i can't
how do i tell him??
he's literally one of
my best friends and
i just
fuck
i'm so scared
his smile loterally fucking
brightens my day
and when he's not there
i get so sad because
i miss him sm
he's such a fucking
caring person
and he's so sweet
and ahhhhh
what am i supposed
to do??
feliz?
felix**
...
oh fuck.
um
hi hyung
sorry wrong person
please don't read
those messages
and if you did
i'm so sorry.
i'll uh
i'll just go.

_____

The squirrel boy clicks on Felix's actual contact and calls him instead, his stomach churning and skin paling at the realization of what he had just done.

"Hello?"

"Felix," Jisung cries, "dude I fucking-" He gasps in a choppy manner, "I accidentally told him! I fucking told him on accident! I thought I w-was texting you a-and I fucking spilled it. Dude, I don't know what to fucking do because he hasn't even responded and I just feel like I'm going to throw up!"

"Wait what? Who are you talking about?" Felix's deep and staticky voice comes through the device, worried and confused for his friend.

"Minho!"

The aussie's eyes widen, "oh god, Jisung."

"I know!"

"Well, um, fuck. We should get Seungmin, I mean he's smart. Oh! What about Changbin-"

"He just texted back! Felix, we don't have time! I'm going to die and it's all my fault!" And then Jisung wails, sounding all too well like a child.

"Okay, breathe, you crazed squirrel. Put me on speaker. Look at the notification in your notification center, so you can at least see part of what he said."

Jisung agrees, clicking on the speaker and pulling down the notification center to see what the message had said.

_____

1 0 : 3 9
Wednesday, January 18
________________________________
Instagram:                                                  now
Twice just posted a video
________________________________
Messages:                                                    now
[Hyung 💕]                  hey hey, it's ok! jisung i...
________________________________

_____

"All it says is, 'hey hey, it's okay. Jisung, I- and then it stops," the elder pouts, "that doesn't help."

"Actually it does. If he says it's okay, then it is. That means your friendship might not be ruined. Just look at the message, then get back to me."

"Fine, fine. I'm scared, Lix. I'm really scared."

"I know, but trust me, it'll be okay."

_____

[Hyung 💕]

hey hey it's ok!
jisung i should be
honest with you.
i wanted to tell you
this in person, but
i got too nervous.
i really like you too.
please don't be sorry,
i'm actually really glad
you told me.
even if it was an accident.
please call me or come
over so we can talk.
don't be sorry, it's okay.

_____

"Hey Fe, I'll call you back."

"What-"

Jisung hangs up, immediately calling the older.

"Hey, Sungie," Minho's cheery voice comes through the phone, making the younger sigh out in relief.

"Hey," he says timidly.

"So... I like you."

Jisung giggles, "I like you, too."

"Is it okay if I come over? I'd rather do this in person."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'll actually meet you on the backyard pathway if that's okay. I'd rather not have my dumb brother hear us or see us."

"Alright, putting on my shoes now."

-

Jisung walks down the path with his trembling hands in his sweatshirt pocket. He wasn't sure whether it was because of the cold or because he thought this was all a joke. It soon became reality when his hyung came into his eyesight.

"H-hi," the brunette waves, shuffling his feet a bit.

"Hey," Minho smiles, but it soon turns into a frown, "you look like you're freezing. Why didn't you wear something warmer?" The older comes forward, taking off his scarf and wrapping it around Jisung.

The boy blushes heavily under his numbing skin, sinking into the warm scarf, "thanks."

Minho nods, "so, you like me, and I like you. We've discussed this like three times now," he laughs, reaching forward grasping Jisung's hand, playing with his fingers before intertwining them together.

"I've liked you for awhile now, Sung. You always brighten my day, you always know how to make me laugh and smile. And now I know you feel the same. So will you... be my boyfriend?"

Jisung smiles, breathing out shakily before nodding, "I'd be honored."

They both grin like idiots before hugging, holding on a little longer because of the cold.

"Thank you for liking me back," Jisung whispers, biting his lip. "Thank you so much."

How was this?•