136: Stray Kids: Minsung

I stop when I see Heetuk in the middle of the hallway right after our other argument.

He glares at me, putting his phone away. "You're a fucking bitch. I don't know how he can fucking stand you."

"Fuck off, Heetuk!" I shout, getting worked up again. How could I not? "I can't fucking stand you! All you do is hurt everyone around you and try to play the fucking victim! We didn't do shit to you! Why can't you just take responsibility? Why can't you just apologize without trying to blame it on someone else?"

I rush back to my room, running into Minho when he was about to come out to see what was going on. I slam my door behind me, pulling at my hair.

"God, I can't fucking stand it!" I scream, hitting my wall. I squeeze my eyelids shut, my heart pounding in my ears.

"Jisung- baby, breathe," Minho tries calming me down, but I can't. I can't. It's too much. I can't breathe. I can't calm down.

"Fuck," I sob, falling into my door and sliding to the ground. Minho kneels next to me, holding my face and trying to talk to me. I can't hear him or anything he's saying.

It's like I was deafened. I could only hear my own sobbing. I was so, so angry. I wanted to scream and shout, but it wouldn't make me feel any better.

We stayed like that for I don't even know how long. I was so fucking angry that I was trembling. I wanted to hit something. I wanted to scream my lungs out.

I can't stand to delete parts of a book that I don't want to use, so here you go :) I know it doesn't make much sense out of context, but I enjoyed writing this. It was a bit too dramatic for the book, though•