5: Day6: Jaehyungparkian

Jae:
younghyun. please come pick me up.
please come fucking get me.

Babe <3:
On my way, are you okay?

Jae:
not one bit.

Babe <3:
Be there in 2.

Jae was currently crying his eyes out on the front porch while voices screamed on the inside of his house. His backpack was next to him, full of clothes and other necessities. His guitar was in his case lying next to him. The voices hadn't quieted down, even when Younghyun had pulled to the side of the street.

Jae didn't hesitate to jump up, grab his stuff, and run to the car. Tears were still falling down his cheeks at a rapid speed. He threw his stuff in the backseat and yanked open the passenger door.

The younger male drove off, not saying a word but letting his hand rest on the older's thigh. He wasn't going to ask until Jae decided to tell him. It wasn't his business, but the screaming indicated that his parents did something.

Jaehyung was trembling in his seat, biting his nails while trying to breathe normally. He harshly wiped away his tears, making his face red from the rubbing.

"H-he found o-out," Jae choked out, salt water coming to his eyes once again.

"Found out what, love?" Younghyun questioned, using his softest voice possible.

"E-everything. All my s-secrets. Y-you. My sexuality. My dr-dream. And he- he fucking hit me," Jae sobbed, having cut himself off.

Brian's heart jumped to his throat and he felt anger start to seep into his fingertips. He breathed in calmly, trying to keep his cool.

"Where?" The shorter of the two pulls the car over somewhere safe and turns towards his boyfriend.

Jae turns his head, showing a light purple bruise on his right cheekbone. Sympathy hit Younghyun's heart and he lifted the steering wheel, moved the center counsel, and pulled Jae into his lap.

He kissed just above the bruise, not wanting to hurt him. His hands were gentle with Jae, only touching him with love. His lips met Jae's, calming both boys.

"You're staying with me until I can talk to your mom. Where was she during all of this?"

"She just got home from work. She pushed him away from me. He didn't dare touch her though. I guess he had enough respect for her and not me. She told me to text you and get my stuff."

"I'm glad she did. Never hesitate to message me when you need help, okay?"

"Okay," Jae responded, putting his face into the crook of his lover's neck, finding comfort. "Thank you. Thank you for staying with me."

•How was this?•