60: Ateez: Yungi

Yunho perches his arm on the car door, gazing out into the grassy fields that roamed far as they drove on. His hair flapped in the wind, occasionally hitting his forehead.

The elder turns his head to Mingi, who was nodding his head to the music that drowned them both in the truck. He watches as the younger's eyes flicker along the road.

"You're so pretty," Yunho compliments, his ears fire, but his smile stars.

Mingi grins, his eyes closing, "not as beautiful as you, honey bear."

Yunho continues smiling, "I love taking drives like these, Gi. They're so relaxing. Just smelling the fresh grass and watching the sunset. It's perfect. I wish it could be like this all the time."

"I know, babe, me too. Let's just breathe this in for a little longer before we get home."

The blonde nods, "I love you, so much. Ah! I feel so giddy because of you!" He giggles.

Mingi laughs, reaching out the connect their fingers, "I love you, too. I like seeing you like this, it's so refreshing to fall in love again and again with the same person."

Yunho scoots over to the middle seat, carefully buckling in before attaching himself to Mingi's free arm and rubbing his face on it.

"So cute."

How was this?
Honestly, the Yungi ship is my favorite couple to write fluff about 🥰 No clue as to why, but they're adorable•