135: Stray Kids: All In

I was just stepping out of the shower when I heard the scream. My heart jumped to my throat, and I wrapped my towel quickly around my waist, running out to wherever Jisung was.

"What? What is it?" I ask frantically when he runs out of his room and slams the door shut.

"There's a bat hugging my pillow! It was super cute and we made eye contact before I threw a blanket on top of it," he rushes to say.

A few of the other boys run to us, too, wanting to see what was going on. I laugh, shaking my head. "Okay, let me put on some shorts, and I'll get it."

"You're going in there? Just let it have the room!" He pouts, leaning back on the wall.

"It's just a little bat," I grin, remembering when a bat came into my house when I lived in Australia. Good times. Even if I almost had a heart attack.

I quickly go put on some shorts before coming back and seeing Jisung attached to Felix's hip. Clearing my thoughts of that, I grasp the doorknob, quickly going in and shutting it behind me.

"Do you see it?" He asks through the door. I stare at the two beds, seeing messy blankets all thrown around.

"Did you throw a blue blanket on top of it?"

"Yes."

"Then yeah, but I don't see movement."

A high-pitched squeal scares the life out of me. I yelp, ducking down until I lose my balance and fall into the door. "Ouch," I mumble, rubbing my shoulder.

"Are you okay? What's happening?" Changbin questions, opening the door a tad only for me to shut it.

"I'm okay. Keep the door shut. I don't want it to fly out into the rest of the dorm."

I watch the bat fly around the ceiling. It hits the wall, falling to the floor. I'm quick to grab a blanket and throw it on top. It squeaks when I trap it, making it into a small bundle.

"I got it!"

The door opens and the kids pile in, questioning literally everything.

"Open your window, Sung."

He does as asked, scattering away when I walk toward him. Amusement fills me, making me smile. I stick the blanket out of the window, letting the bat loose into the night sky.

How cute.

"There, he's gone. How the hell did he get in here anyway?" I look at each of their expressions, seeing nothing but confusion. "I guess it doesn't matter, but keep your windows shut from now on. Oh, and Jisung?"

"What?"

"You might wanna wash your sheets and sleep with someone else tonight."

How was this?
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACKK. but it's midnight right now and i'm super tired 🥲 there's less than 4 hours left till it comes out, but i'll just set an alarm•