86: TXT: Yeonbin

"Jun, you wanna make some pie?" The blue-haired male asks, holding up a can of cherries after wrapping his arms around the elder.

Yeonjun stares at the can before looking up at his boyfriend, "uhhh, is it hard?"

Soobin laughs, kissing his lover's cheek, "no, not really. All we have to do is follow the recipe."

Yeonjun contemplates it for a minute, praying to the man upstairs that they wouldn't burn down the apartment. He's almost done it before... man, that mac n' cheese was crispy.

"Sure, but you're dealing with the stove," the blue-haired male laughs, untangling himself from Soobin's arms and standing up from the couch.

They make their way to the kitchen, Yeonjun standing aside while Soobin looks at the recipe on his phone, pulling out the ingredients.

"Get the baking powder," Soobin directs, going to the fridge and pulling out some eggs.

"Uhm..." The elder looks around the kitchen awkwardly, shuffling toward the spice cabinet. He searches up, down, left, and right. Baking Powder. "OH- oh, that's baking soda," he groans with defeat, looking back to Soobin with a pout and pink tinted cheeks.

"You're a hopeless baker."

"That's why I don't bake," the shorter laughs, staring at the different spices again. "AH- I found it! I found it!" He shouts, grabbing it off of the shelf before dancing around the kitchen in victory. "Take that, stupid cupboard."

The sound of laughter fills the kitchen, the happy atmosphere brightening even more. The two boys were having a fantastic time, just being happy and in love.

"Alright you dummy head, come pour the flour," Soobin shakes his head, grabbing out the different sized cups.

Yeonjun bounces over, setting the powder down and pickup the bag of flour. "How much do you need?"

"Two and a half cups, please," he directs, helping himself with getting the salt.

Yeonjun nods, grabbing the hand held cup measurer and dipping it into the bag. He shakes the overfilled cup until it was flat across. He poofs it into the bowl, going back for the second cup.

And then an oopsie happened.

He brought the cup out, and it slipped, crashing onto the counter and spilling all down his neck and shirt.

He looks up at Soobin with an I-hate-everything face. His boyfriend stifles a laugh, and that made Yeonjun angRy.

He picked up a handful of flour, and then he threw it. Right at his face.

"Yeonjun!" The younger screams, squinting and trying to flap away the flour in the air.

And then started the war. The flour was going back and forth, settling on the ground and the boys' faces. They were laughing their asses off and crying by the time they stopped.

Yeonjun had fallen to the floor, on his knees and holding his stomach. Soobin was bent over the counter, his shoulders shaking with every giggle.

"O-okay, okay, shut up. Get up, you little shit," Soobin chokes out, breathing heavily. "Let's finish this already, the oven beeped like two minutes ago."

And after half an hour, they finally had the pie filled with cherries in the oven. It took fifteen minutes to clean the kitchen, but they both looked like they had done a shit ton of cocaine.

They ended the day by showering together, playing with bubbles instead of really doing anything. I mean, Yeonjun did try to wash Soob's hair, but he got it in his eyes when he was trying to act like a cute boyfriend. It's fine, it's okay. They uh... figured it out in the end.

Anyway, they really enjoyed the pie.

How was this?•