31: Stray Kids: Minsung

•another chapter i'm not using for my book•

I whimper as I feel the punch to my gut, my head banging on the locker behind me. My breathing was strained and unfortunately, there was no one there to help me. All classes were in session and the school decided that hall monitors weren't needed.

"This is what you deserve for talking back to me. You should learn your place," Kyungho growls and spits in my face, making me flinch.

Oh god, how I missed Minho. I wish he could just show up. Please, someone help me.

Another punch was delivered to my chest, making my heart beat faster than before. Pain spread like wildfire through my bones, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Kyungho!" a voice shouted, anger fit deep inside of it. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I didn't dare look up, already knowing who the voice belonged to and silently thanking the gods for his presence. Though my thoughts didn't last long when I was grabbed by my throat and slid up the cold metal. My breathing was restricted and tears flowed down, my hands coming up to claw at the hand holding me there.

"What are you going to do about it, Lee?" Kyungho spat, smirking as he looked at me in my panicked state.

My memory clouds there, only remembering a shout and being dropped onto the hard flooring. My breaths came back, but they were short and fast in hyperventilation.

I wanted to puke then and there, but I didn't. I couldn't. Sobs escaped my throat while I struggled to breathe. My body was in agony, way worse than other times.

"Sung, Jisung," a voice called, scaring me. It was a familiar voice. A deep one. "Hyung, please look at me."

Hyung?

I open my eyes slowly, my vision still blurry from the nonstop tears. A hand grasps my arm, making me flinch away; it was immediately removed.

"It's Felix, hyung. I'm here," he says softly, brushing some hair out of my face.

"M-Minho, w-where's Minho?" I stutter out, letting him take my hand gently.

"He's beating the shit out of Kyungho. Don't worry, he'll be here in a few," Felix explains calmly, chuckling a bit.

I groan out in response, not wanting my boyfriend to get hurt but knowing well that he wouldn't lose.

"Let's get you to the nurses office, I'm sure he'll meet us there." Felix grasps my arm, hauling me up while I cry out in pain.

"Jesus, how long has this been going on?" The younger questions, his eyes showing sympathy.

"I-I don't remember," I lie, knowing very well that this has been going on for years.

-

"Jisung? Minho's here," a soft voice tells me, and I immediately sit up despite my headache.

"Oh baby," Minho says upon seeing my face. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner."

"I-It's okay, hyung," I say, leaning forward to give him a hug, only to hiss in pain.

"I'm going to take you home, okay?" He says, lifting me off of the table carefully and letting me koala his body.

"I'll see you later, Sungie. Rest well," Felix says before leaving.

"Let's go home, sweet cheeks," Minho says while we walk out of the room and out of the school.

•How was this?
so in my other minsung book, i write a lot. and sometimes i write two to three different endings for a single chapter because sometimes i have way too many ideas for one scene. i'll be putting the alternative endings in this book because if i actually write something i like but i cant use it, it's hard for me to just delete•