61: Ateez: Seongjoong

Hongjoong runs into Seonghwa's arms when he sees him. He lets out soft whimpers once he established that he was safe. The elder shushes him, confused and worried about his boyfriend.

"What happened, baby?"

Seonghwa just came to pick up his lover from work. Hongjoong worked at a strip club, the dream of being a bartender pushing him to it. But sometimes the customers can get out of hand, and that's exactly what had happened tonight.

Hongjoong shakes his head, pulling away from the embrace and harshly tugging Seonghwa forward to the car. He avoids eye contact when they get to the car only confusing the boy more.

They drive home in silence, the shorter occasionally shifting in his seat uncomfortably.  Seonghwa glances toward him a few times, trying to get answers out of him, but only getting a weak smile and head shake in return.

When they got home, Hongjoong ran inside to their room to change his clothing and strip down to nothing for a shower. When he stepped inside the glass chamber, he assumed that he would feel relaxed after what happened, but cries only started to pour from his mouth.

He leaned on the cold tile wall, burying his face in his hands. He cried for what seemed like hours, but was not even half of one. After calming down and making sure to scrub his skin raw, he dried himself off.

When he walked into his bedroom, Seonghwa immediately pulled him into his arms.

"Your boss told me what happened," he stated, making sure that his boyfriend knew that he didn't need to talk about it if he didn't want to.

Hongjoong nodded, feeling more soothed than earlier. He was glad to have his boyfriend there, especially since his boyfriend was so caring and patient with him.

"Are you hungry?"

The shorter nodded, not even thinking about loosening his grip on the boyfriend.

"Can we stay like this for a bit longer?" Hongjoong timidly questioned.

"Of course, honey. Anything for you."

How was this?•