124: Stray Kids: Minsung

"Minho?" Jisung says quietly, swallowing thickly. The two were watching a movie in the dark when he abruptly got anxiety from thinking about his family issues.

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

"Of course." He sticks his hand out, waiting patiently for him to interlock their fingers.

Jisung grasped his hand gently at first, only squeezing tightly when they were clasped together.

They sit there again, minutes flying by. Neither were really focused on the movie.

"Minho?"

"Yeah?"

"Can... can I have a hug?"

Minho looks over, watching his boyfriend stare at the ground into nothing. His eyes were glistening, full of fear and anxiety.

"Yes, baby."

The elder slowly tugs on their hands, scooting over to pull him onto his lap. They were now facing each other, Jisung resting on Minho's thighs.

Jisung's breathing was heavy, like he'd just run a few miles. But he did nothing. He only stared into his boyfriend's eyes, overwhelmed with, well, everything.

Ever so slowly, he leaned down, his hands sliding up Minho's chest and around his neck. The embrace was in an awkward position, but neither truly minded. It was comforting.

"Thank you."

How was this?
Sometimes, people just need a hug. I need a hug. Work tonight was awful ☹️