147: Stray Kids: Hyunminsung

"You're a fucking hoe."

"He's a freak."

"Greedy, bitch. Look at him. Has to have two guys fucking him because he's such a whore."

Hyunjin keeps his head down as he walks through the hallways. He wished Jisung didn't drop out of school. Jisung always stood up to people, that's just how he was. Hyunjin didn't dare say anything. They could snap him in half like a toothpick.

He clenches his jaw, grabbing his bag out of his locker. Hurriedly, he gets out of that Hellhole. He didn't want to deal with people anymore. Not ones who judged his relationship and sexuality. Such dickwads.

He can breathe a little easier when he's off campus. Not as many people knew him or of his relationship. They saw him as a normal kid walking past.

"Hey whore! You forgot this!"

Something hits him on the back of the head. It wasn't something as light as a paper ball. It hurt. It was hard.

He knew it was a bad idea to turn around. He knew it as soon as he heard the voice. But he did it anyway, glancing at the sidewalk.

It... was a collar? What the fuck?

Suddenly, his hands are pulled behind his back. His sense are immediately heightened and panic hits him. People are in front of him. Smiling faces. Faces he knew.

He lets out a scream, struggling as best as he could. They wouldn't win. They wouldn't.

But they did.

The collar was his neck in an instant. They threw him in the ground and held up a key. They fucking locked it around him. He pulled at it, his ears burning as they laughed at him. Tears threatened to spill.

"Hey baby. Look what we've got," one of the kids said, holding up a leash.

No.

Hyunjin forgets about the collar and bolts. They couldn't. They wouldn't dare. But they were on his heels, shouting and laughing. Please. Please no.

He makes it to his apartment building, dashing up the stairs. He wasn't sure if they were still behind him, but he wasn't looking back. He ran up three flights of stairs, tears carelessly falling.

He banged on their apartment door, swallowing sobs that could fill the sea. Minho opened it, fear in his eyes because who the fuck pounds on someone's door like that?

"Hyunjin, what-"

Hyunjin pushes through him, running to find scissors. He needed this off. He needed it off now. He couldn't take it.

He ran through the apartment, almost trashing it as Minho followed behind him with questions. Every time Minho went to grab him, he flew away.

Fuck it.

He ran to the kitchen, grabbing a knife. Right as he held it up to his neck, Jisung grabbed his arm.

"What the fuck are you doing! Give that to me!"

"Please! I-I- I need to take this off now. Please get it off. Please get it off. They- they attacked me on the sidewalk. Tjendi hekf me dosn ajsnpir tje colalr aoeund me. They were cokdoj at me wirj a leashh. They- they lxokwd it in. Please get it off!" By now, the boys were only hearing gibberish as Hyunjin cried hysterically.

"Hyunjin," Minho stated calmly, grabbing the other's cheeks in his hands. "Quiet down. You're not making any sense. We will get this off of you, but you need to hold still, okay? Just take deep breaths while we help you."

Hyunjin snaps his mouth shut, waiting patiently as the two boys worked to cut the collar off. They were lucky it was a soft material and not metal.

Once it was off, they made him some tea and sat him down. He was trembling so hard that Jisung had to help him drink it. He was still breathing heavily, the adrenaline still in his system. He was scared that the bullies would break into their home and attack again. He didn't want to go to school tomorrow. He wanted to drop out so bad, but he couldn't.

He clenched his eyes shut, knowing they'd tell him to try and control his breathing. He tried to on his own, but  so many thoughts kept taking over that he couldn't focus.

Arms wrap around him, holding him tightly. "I'm so sorry this happened, lovely," Minho whispers, kissing his forehead. "We're going to go to the dean about this and have them kicked out. If they don't do anything about it, we're going to the police. This is harassment."

Hyunjin just nods.

•How was this?•