Va Va Voom

Not checked

[ Y/n ]

"Okay but it's not up for debate. Nicki Minaj will forever stay the queen of rap. I don't give a fuck about Cardi, or Megan, or Doja. I mean they're all beautiful ass bitches and yeah they can rap but... They just can't compete with Nicki."

I looked over at Finn who was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "I don't know. You're cute." I rolled my eyes and continued listening to the Nicki Minaj on the speakers. Finn got up and walked over to his door. He came back over and picked me up, moving me to the middle of the bed. "Finn." I laughed as he pulled my pants down.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." I beamed. He finished pulling my pants off and tossed them across the room. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. "Nick's here so..." Finn whispered in my ear. I took my shirt off and Finn teased my entrance. "Oh my god Va Va Voom during sex? I love it." I sighed.

Finn rolled his eyes and pushed himself into me. I grabbed his shoulders and gripped them tightly. "Shit." He muttered as he started thrusting. Finn started to speed up, holding his breath so he wouldn't moan. "We could shoot a movie he can do the taping." Finn kissed me to stop me from me singing and I kissed him back.

He picked me up and stopped thrusting for a second before pinning me up against a wall. He continued his thrusts and leaned down to kiss my neck. I grabbed at his hair and tried not to scream his name.

[ Nick ]

"Jesus. Do they have to listen to it that loud?" I muttered. "Can you guys hear it?" I asked the stream. They all said yes and I got a variety of 'Finn's a barb- we been knew' and 'are you not a barb???? You're supposed to play that shit that loud'

"No I'm definitely a barb. I'm just saying I'm not vibing with you guys not being able to hear me."

Jesus, that was close. I don't know if I could handle getting attacked by the barbs...

I got up and left my room. "Finn! Finn!" I knocked on his door and waited. When there was no answer I reached for the doorknob. There was loud clattering and I pressed my ear against the door. It was no use, I couldn't hear him over the music. "FINN! TURN YOUR SHIT DOWN!"

"NO!"

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. "He's not turning it down. I'll text him really quick.

[ Y/n ]

I laid my head on Finn's shoulder as he continued fucking me. "You better pull out you fucking anti-barb."

"I'm not an anti-barb!"

He laid me back on the bed and held himself up above me. I moaned in his ear as his thrusts deepened. "FINN!"

"SHUT UP NICK!"

I covered my mouth to hide my laughter and Finn rolled his eyes. "He wouldn't get it. He's probably a virgin." Finn mumbled. "Come and get this va va voom voom!" I sang. Finn pulled out and I sighed as my orgasm took over. "Perfect timing..." I whispered. Finn came on my stomach and jerked himself off to really finish.

Finn smiled and kissed me, playing with my hair. "I love you." He beamed. "I love you too Finn. Even though-"

"I'm not an anti-barb!"

. . .

Finn and I sat on the couch together, watching tv. "Finn when your brother asks you to turn your music down, please turn it down."

"Sure." Finn sighed. "Finn." His mom said sternly. "Okay, I promise I'll turn it down next time. Y/n really likes that song though."

"Mrs. Wolfhard how can you live knowing you have an anti-barb as a son?"

We all stared at each other and Finn rolled his eyes. "Mom I swear I'm not an anti-barb."

She nodded and awkwardly smiled at us. "Okay..." She said shakily as she left.

"She doesn't know what a barb is." I whispered. Finn nodded and we started laughing. Nick came downstairs and Finn grabbed Poppy. "Hey Nick." I smiled. "Hi." I clicked my tongue at his annoyed tone and stood up. "Don't be mad at us Nick!"

"No he can be mad at us." Finn said from the couch. "He's in a mood." I whispered. "I'm not!" Finn shouted. Nick rolled his eyes at Finn and handed me a go-gurt. "Thanks." I went back to the couch and Finn opened his mouth. I stared at him and ate the go-gurt silently. "Hello?" Finn looked at me and I shrugged.

"I'll give you a kiss." I shook my head and ate another bite. Finn kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and stared at him. "Yum."

"EW! Finn that was so gross! You should just get your own!" Finn laughed and licked his lips. "Can I have some of your go-gurt?" Finn asked. "Recite some of Va Va Voom and you can have some."

"Cause I know he gotta wife at home but I need just one night alone if you keep playing them g-g-games I'ma run away-a I'ma run away-a-a. Gimme a slurp."

I stared at him and handed him the go-gurt. "Please never ask for a slurp of anything ever again." I whispered. Finn hummed an handed me the go-gurt back. "That was a good slurp."

"Finn!"

He sighed and laid his head in my lap. "I'm not allowed to do anything."

"You're allowed to listen to Nicki Minaj."

Finn sighed and looked up at me. "For you, I'd learn ever single song she's ever created."

"Okay, get to it."

"Wha- You were supposed to be like, 'awe Finn that's so sweet.' What the fuck do you mean get to it?"

"Start learning anti-barb. I have to go home. Love you, thanks for a fun day." I pushed him off of me and kissed his cheek before leaving his house.