𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳

Requested

This is the first smut I ever wrote and I'm high key nervous to edit it. So, let's go ig

Finn's pov

Everyone laughed loudly at the joke I made but before I could tell another my phone rung. "Dude, is that your wife?" Caleb asked. I nodded and realized that she had been spamming my phone.

"I'll be right back." I muttered, walking to my trailer. I answered the phone and locked the trailer door. "Hello?" I answered, my fingers picking at my chapped lips. "Finnie, you said you'd be back by 9." Her voice was distraught. "Sorry baby, I got caught up with the guys. I can head home now." I heard her sigh and I could see her rolling her eyes.

I smiled deviously to myself as I grabbed my keys. "I'll be right there okay love?" I said, heading out to say bye. "Yeah, whatever." I knew she was trying to act like she didn't care when she was actually worried. I then realized that the spam from her weren't messages... They were pictures.

I saw one and felt my pants get tight. I turned and went to my car immediately, not saying goodbye. I got in and quickly started the car, hurrying to get home.

I got caught in a light that was taking a little too long for my liking so I FaceTimed Y/n. Her annoyed face fill my screen. "Hey, babygirl. I'm almost home, caught in a light." She pouted a little.

"Where should I wait for you then?" She asked me, making the throw my head back in pleasure, thinking of all the places I was going to bang her. After catching my breath I looked back at her, she was smiling cheekily. "You hide, and when I come home, I'll seek."

She bit her lip and nodded a little, making my smile wider. Suddenly, a loud honk brought my attention back to the light which was now green. I drove and realized she had hung up. I smiled as I thought of where she would hide.

As I got home, I noticed a note on the door. I quickly climbed out of my car, scrambling to get the note. 'You've got five minutes and then I'm dominant.' I couldn't let her win so I shoved my keys into the door and slammed it shut.

"Come on baby... Where are you?" I muttered, racing around our large house. I started with our room, leaving doors wide open as I ran around. I tugged at my curls lightly, looking down the halls. Then it hit me. She'd only go to one place.

I smiled and slipped my shoes off, making it impossible to know where I was. My steps were silent and careful as I walked quickly to the parlor. The fireplace was lit and she sat on the couch, wearing her undergarments and a blindfold. I smiled to myself and quietly walked over to her.

I heard her let out a small whine. I kneeled down and kissed her knees lightly, making her smile. I reached up and took the blindfold off of her. "Hello, Mrs. Wolfhard. I couldn't help but notice that you're half-naked, is there something you need?" She stared at me. "Yes, well Mr. Wolfhard, my request is simple and easy. Could you help me with it?"

I raised my eyebrows, "What is this request?" She hooked her finger under my chin and leaned close to me. "Fuck me until we're both so exhausted that we can't fucking move." I grinned, "As you wish." I roughly got on top of her, slamming our lips together.

Her hands roamed my body quickly, not able to sit still. I broke the kiss and she helped me undress. She left my underwear on and went back to kissing me.