𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Request

[ Y/n ]

Hey bunny, can you come over?

Mhm.
Am I finally going to see your house
Or are you are your hangout spot...

I don't know why you hate
my hang out spot so much

I don't want to fight about
this right now babe
I'll be over in 15

I got up and changed into a bralette and some black jeans before putting on some shoes and going out to meet Bobert.

I don't know why he's always at the ghetto ass house. It's old as shit and the kids are super sketchy.

I left my house through the back door and walked into the woods behind my house.

I huffed as I walked through the woods. I had a feeling someone was looking at me. Several people. A twig snapped and I froze.

I spun around, taking in my surroundings. My heart was pounding and I felt like I would throw up. A hand slapped my ass and I turned around.

"Bobert! You fucking asshole! You scared the shit out of me." I pushed him back angrily, crossing my arms. He laughed a little before rubbing his hands over my hips.

"I'm sorry baby, here, you look cold." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. I put it on and B draped his arm around my shoulders.

"Babygirl... I... I have to tell you something." He mumbled. I felt my heart sink. I knew it. I knew he would cheat on me with one of those sluts he's always with.

I felt my lip start to quiver as my eyes filled with tears. "Whoa, what's wrong love? Why're you crying?" I shook my head and looked down.

"I'm not crying." He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "Are you going to break up with me...?" I whispered.

"What?! No! Never!" He said firmly, wiping some of my tears away. "Then what is it?" I asked, holding onto his shirt.

"I'm a werewolf." He whispered. I stood for a moment before laughing. "What?" He asked, looking confused. "You're... You're not serious..." he nodded and I felt my eyes widen.

I'd heard of werewolves in our town but I never thought I would date one. "I want you to join us, so I can mate with you. I've... I've already imprinted on you."

I covered my mouth and shook my head. I shoved him away from me and stumbled back. "Y/n please don't make us do this."

"Us?!" I took his jacket off and threw it at him. "D-don't ever come near me EVER again." I covered my mouth again and turned around.

A small scream escaped my lips as I bumped into some of the kids B liked to hang out with. "Y/n, we can't let you go. B chose you. Be glad you aren't already a pack member or we'd have to fight for him."

I shook my head and looked around. I was surrounded. Bobert's hand slipped into my grasp. I was crying, knowing my life was over.

"It's nice, I promise bunny." I sniffled and hugged him. B hugged me back and a moment later a sharp pain in my back made me cry out.

I cried and stumbled back. B was licking his fingers, cleaning blood off them. MY blood. I felt the whole world spinning and stumbled around for a moment.

"I'm so proud of you... It'll feel better soon. You'll feel so good. You're going to do so well.." Bobert whispered as I passed out.

When I woke up, I was in a room. It looked like a cheap hospital room. "You're awake." I looked over at B and blinked.

I should feel angry but I just feel... Calm. "Hey, how're you feeling?"

"Calm." I replied. B nodded and sat on the bed. "Will I ever go back home..." I whispered. B cleared his throat and shook his head.

I nodded and sighed. "At least I have you." I murmured. He nodded and a grin spread across his face. "You'll always have me bunny."