𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺

[ Y/n ]
Smut —

I knocked on the large door of the Fairchild estate, excited to see Bunny again. The door opened and a new woman stood in front of me.

"Oh, hello... How can I help you?" I looked at her before walking past her and walking into the living room.

Miles was sitting on the couch across from Ms. Grose and Flora. He looked up and his face lit up. He stood up and I ran over to him, jumping into his arms.

"Bunny!" He pecked my lips. "Princess I- I didn't know you were coming." He looked me up and down before kissing me again. "Y/n!" I hugged Flora and kissed her head. "It's so good to see you again lovely, you look so nice!" She smiled and hugged me again.

"Ms.Grose, did you do something new with your hair? You look rather lovely this morning." She smiled and nodded at me, laughing a little.

"Thank you Y/n. Lovely to see you again." A loud cough made us all turn. Miles's hand slipped down to my ass, giving it a light squeeze.

"I'm sorry, I must've missed your name... Who are you again?" I laughed a little before glancing over at Miles. "This is Y/n. She's my girlfriend." Kate's eyes widened for a moment. "Well... Nice to meet you Y/n." We stood silently before Miles pulled me away, towards his room. "Uh- keep the door open please!"

As soon as he shut the door he pressed my back up against it, kissing me. My arms went around his neck and he grabbed my thighs, signaling me to jump.

I did and wrapped my legs around his hips. He slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring the area he knew so well.

We stumbled over to his bed, our loud kissing was the only noise in the room. Before laying me down he slapped my ass, gripping it after. "God I missed your ass." He murmured.

Miles laid me down on his bed and moved down to kiss my neck. I could feel his hard rubbing against my clothed heat, making me exhale a moan.

I rolled over so I was in his lap. I kissed down his torso, leaving love bites all over him. "Suck me off, baby." He whispered. I nodded and quickly pulled his pants off, his underwear close after.

I pressed light kisses onto his tip, causing him to let out a low groan. "Take all of me, Princess." I opened my mouth and bobbed my head down, taking as much of his cock as I could manage. He started to moan louder, running his hands over my hair.

All of a sudden his door burst open. I pulled away and sat on him to hide his erection, making him moan and grab my hips.

"M-miles! This is completely unacceptable. First of all, I asked for the door to be open, and second of all, you're what? 15." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Miles and I are 17." She glared at me. "I wasn't talking to you." My eyebrows raised and Miles leaned close to my ear. "Go back to giving me head, pretend she isn't there."

I crawled off his lap and licked up his whole cock, making him moan quietly. "Absolutely not!" I put my mouth on him and started to bob my head quickly.

Miles breathing became loud and we could no longer hear Kate shouting at us. Finally, Miles came. He let out a long moan and collapsed back onto the bed. "That's it. I'm getting Ms.Grose." Kate stormed out of the room and Miles and I got up.