Double Judgment III

Girl buckle up because this chapter is 2500 shades of wild.
TW — uhhhhhhhhhhhh just be prepared.

[ Tyler ]

I sat up, staring into the darkness. "Open the fucking door Y/n!" I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. Y/n had her back against the door, pressing her hand over her mouth. "What's going on?" I whispered. "Rick, he has a gun. I called the cops but they're fifteen minutes away." I nodded and walked over. "Go upstairs Y/n/n. It's okay."

She shook her head and grabbed my hands. "No, Tyler come with me. Don't be an idiot."

"Trust me Y/n. It's okay." I smiled. She shook her head and I sighed. "Alright." We both jumped at loud banging on the door and Y/n ran upstairs. "I'm gonna... Fucking... Break in."

"Go away Rick. We already called the cops."

"Hey... You're the dude that stole my fucking kids!" I ignored him and walked upstairs. The twins were both standing with Y/n. I could tell they were shaking and walked over. "Let's go into-"

The door slammed open and I looked over the railing. "Did he just kick the door open?" I muttered. Rick was a big guy but I could beat him. Easily. He started upstairs and I shoved the three of them into the closest room. "Dad!"

"Lock the door and put heavy stuff in front of it." I said as I shut the door. "You fucking took my family!" Rick shouted. I turned and he held his gun up. "Rick, that thing can get you in a lot of trouble."

I just need to get into my room. "I want my fucking family." He said. "Okay, I'll hand over everything you need. Alright? Them last." I offered. "DAD!" Victor screamed. I held my hands up and slowly walked into Y/n and I's room. "You're just gonna give em up?"

"You have a gun and I have nothing." I muttered. "Yeah, I guess I do." He chuckled. "I can't wait to fuck that little whore. You kept her nice and tight for me, right?" I didn't answer and walked into the closet. "What're you getting again?" He asked. "Marriage papers, adoption papers, and any other legal papers you would need." I muttered.

"Yeah right." He slurred. He came in and hit me hard on the back of the head with his gun. I fell forwarded and felt myself slip out of consciousness. I took a few deep breaths and kicked his shin.

[ Narrator ]

Rick fell and the gun went off with a loud bang. Tyler covered his head and Rick got on top of him.

Victor opened the door and ran out. Y/n ran after him and Oliver after her. Rick had a strong grip on Tyler's throat, Tyler could feel him crushing his bones. He saw Victor run into the room and Y/n reach for him. Oliver came piling in after them both. Tyler's eyes widened and Rick turned. "There's my favorite people." He muttered.

Tyler punched Rick. The force caused the bigger man to fall off of Tyler, letting him get up. Tyler shouted at the three to leave. Y/n pulled Oliver out but Victor stood in his spot. "Go!" Tyler shouted at him. A loud gunshot went off, scaring everyone in the house. Victor fell onto the floor and Tyler quickly noticed the blood.

He turned back to Rick who was staring at Tyler with a mortified look on his face. "I- I'll fuckin shoot you like I shot the brat!" He shouted. Tyler walked over and kicked the other man in the face. There was a loud crack from Rick's nose, and his head hit the wall. "I won't kill you now but if Victor dies I swear to fucking god Rick I will kill you 100 times over." Tyler whispered before breaking Rick's leg. He stood back up and broke the other just to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.