𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

[ Y/n ]

Boris knocked on my door at 8 am this morning. I was peacefully sleeping when he crept into my room.

My parents let Boris in our house.

Sometimes I wonder if they have any brain cells. Boris is the last person we should have in our house. I love him a lot but he's a definite kleptomaniac.

Boris jumped onto my bed, trapping me beneath his lanky body. "What the- BORIS!" I shouted, squirming under my covers. "Come on, I already seen all of you. Look what I have."

He took his backpack off and I sat up. I put a pillow over my chest and tried not to be a bitch. I know Boris is just trying to have fun and not be at home with his dad.

"I make sandwiches!" He pulled out like ten fucking sandwiches in baggies. I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

"Water." He set a few water bottles out on my bed and looked at me. "Ready? Best part." I expected alcohol or drugs but he pulled out a camcorder.

"I was saving up for this! Look at! Look!" He shoved it in my face and I smiled. "Wow baby, this is really awesome." He laid back on my bed and laughed.

"I didn't even steal this."

Boris eventually got me outside and started recording me. "Say hi!" I smiled and waved at the camera. "So pretty!" I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Where are we going Boreo?" I asked. "House by mine. Pool is clean." I nodded and we walked to Boris's house.

Boris unlocked the door with the master key he stole and we walked inside. This was the model home so it was well furnished. "This is what our house is look like." Boris whispered.

"Will." I corrected him. "Is will same thing." I shrugged and stripped-down, heading for the pool. Boris followed my lead, not wasting any time.

I ran and jumped in the pool, excited for the cool water. I surfaced and saw Boris setting the camcorder on the table.

The red light blinked and I waved. Boris loves that little scrap. I'll get him a nicer one.

Boris jumped in and I sat in the same place. Boris surfaced and swam over to me. I smiled at him and met him in the middle.

He brushed some of the hair out of my face before leaning in. I kissed Boris, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He giggled and pulled away. "What?" I asked. He shrugged and kissed me again. "When we are old together... We watch this and be jealous of kid self."

I smiled and nodded, thinking about how lucky Boris would be to have me for that long.

I'd be pretty lucky too though. Boris isn't Someone you come across every day.

He's my something special.