6 PM

Short

[ Y/n ]

"Where's my cute Russian boyfriend?" I shouted, waiting for Boris to come running downstairs. He wasn't at school today but for him to not be on the couch, drunk, was odd. I walked upstairs and into his room. Boris was still under the covers, snoozing away happily. I walked over and placed my hand in his hair.

Boris stirred and then started groaning. "Песочное печенье?" I smiled and pecked his lips. "Guess what time it is?"

"6 am?" He muttered.

"6 pm." I answered. Boris sat up and I squealed in excitement, tackling him in a hug. His cute morning hair always made me want to do this. I don't know why today was the day I decided to but I don't mind it. Boris laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I brought your schoolwork. The English language  learning teacher, whatever that class is called, is kinda scary."

"She talks with me through google translate because all other kids speak Spanish and she does too." I nodded and played with his hair. Boris yawned and stretched really hard. I got up and helped him up. He stood up and stared down at me. I smiled and bit my lip. "Go brush your teeth." I pushed him into his bathroom and he walked over to the sink.

I laid down in his bed and waited for him to come back. I listened to Boris brush his teeth and turned on his tv. I got back out of bed and grabbed the camcorder. I pressed the record button and peeked into the bathroom. Boris was standing in the mirror, rubbing his eyes with one hand and pulling on some of his curls with the other.

His toothbrush hung out of his mouth and he ruffled his hair. I giggled and he looked over at me. Boris waved and then finished brushing his teeth. He came out of the bathroom and took the camera from me. "Look at the beautiful face I woke up to this morning." Boris pointed the camera at me.

"You mean afternoon." He shrugged and smiled. "Can I get a kiss now?" I nodded and Boris leaned in, kissing me. "You love me?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him again. "Yeah... I do."

Песочное печенье — shortcake
malyshka — babygirl
Китти — kitty