𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴

[ Y/n ]
— kinda smut —

I walked into the house full of sweaty kids drinking more than they could handle. I didn't want to be here long, I just came here for the drugs.

I pushed through the crowd until I reached the back. It was quiet, only a few people lingered around back here.

I knocked on the door at the end of the hall and walked in. "Y/n!" Finn called, waving me over. No one else was in the room with him.

I shut the door and locked it behind me. Last time I didn't and two kids practically had sex on top of Finn and I.

I sat down and took the joint from him, "Starting without me Speed-racer?" Finn hummed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"How was filming?" I asked, laying my head on top of his. "Shitty. I miss you all the time." I laughed and shook my head.

"You didn't miss me Finn, you're just fucking high as shit right now." Finn shook his head and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Don't leave after I tell you this okay?" He mumbled drowsily.

"Fine, what's up?" I asked, already kind of knowing what he was going to say. "I- I know I said I wasn't ready and I was a fucking dick for kicking you out. I realized later that... Shit Y/n, I love you too. I love you more than you love me probably."

I laughed and took another drag. "Finn, look at me." He pulled his head off my shoulder and looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"You're so precious... You make it hard for me to say this..." I whispered, regretting making him look at me. "No no no no no. You're not lecturing me okay? I'm in love with you and only you. You can't change that. Just love me back already!" He whined, letting his head flop forward, onto my cleavage.

"I miss your cuddles... I miss cooking with you and giving you kisses. You know what I miss most?" I sighed and started to play with his soft hair.

"What do you miss most?" I asked him. "I miss our sexxxx! I don't think I've ever been this horny Y/n! I'm having to give MYSELF handjobs! I can't live like this..." he mumbled, shaking his head.

"Get a girlfriend then." I answered, knowing how broken I would actually be if he got a girlfriend. "Fuck no. I want you! Why don't you understand?! Understand that!" He sat up and rubbed at his eyes.

"Are you- Are you crying?" I asked, confused. "Y-yeah! Because I... I miss you so much and you- you do this! Fucking love me back! Just love me back already Y/n!" He sobbed, looking so pitiful in front of me.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his to quiet him down. He quickly leaned into the kiss, knocking me back.

Finn laid on top on me, his large body sprawled out. "Can we have sex?" He asked, his boner poking at my leg.

"No, it's just a stoner boner. Get some girl to suck you off." He shook his head and sat up. Finn stared at me before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

"Why don't you fucking understand, I want you! Only you!" He spoke after we parted. He laid back down and hugged me.

"I was a pussy back then. Now I'm not and I'm not afraid to say I love you." My heart started to race when he would say that.