𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩

[ Y/n ]
Smut and sensitive content warning —

I sat at the table, staring at Finn. He ate his spaghetti peacefully, not even glancing up at me. I clutched the fork, my nails digging into my palm.

"I want to stab you in the neck and watch you bleed." I blurted out. Finn nodded and continued to eat.

I started to shovel my food into my mouth.

Here's the thing.

I'm not sane. I have pretty much no moral compass and want nothing more than to murder my boyfriend, Finn.

Finn has gotten used to this, not caring much about it. He knows he's not in danger. I can't hurt him, I love him a lot. I always dream about it but whenever I try to go through with any of my plans I break down.

Finn has a sex addiction. I guess that makes me an addict too. We have sex two or more times a day. If that isn't an addiction I don't know what is.

He finished his food and leaned back, looking at me. I continued to eat, glancing up at him occasionally.

I finished my food shortly after him and wiped my face. Finn got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into the bathroom, shutting the door carefully behind us.

He turned the shower on while I stood behind him. My hands twitched as I thought about all the things I could do to him.

Finn turned back around and motioned for me to raise my arms up. I obliged and he lifted his t-shirt over my head. I was left in my underwear, which he got rid of shortly after.

Finn set me on the counter so he could undress himself. I watched as he took the belt off, setting it on the floor.

Finn pulled his boxers down with his jeans, exposing his hard. I bit my lip and waited patiently as he slid his shirt over his head.

Finn grasped his erection in his hand, rubbing himself. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

Finn approached me and I leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me back, taking his free hand and reaching down to feel how wet I was.

I sighed into his mouth, giving him access to slide his tongue in. Finn slowly pushed two of his digits into me, making me moan.

"Yeah, baby... So wet for me..." Finn muttered between kisses. I started to grind against his hand, gasping as he moved his fingers in a circular motion against my soft spot.

"Finn..." I gasped, leaning my head back. I reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him forward. Finn started greedily sucking on my skin.

He left marks all over my chest, nipping and biting at spots that made me weak for him.

Finn pulled his fingers out and I looked down at him. He pulled me off of the counter and into the shower.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. Finn pushed his dick deep into my body, making me moan loudly.

He started thrusting, the sound of him sliding into me echoing through the room. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before leaning close to my ear.

"Tell me what you wanna do to me baby..." he whispered. That set me off. I clawed my fingers down his back and started.

"I wanna slam your head into the corner of a counter... Mghh... Oh god! I want to tie you to the bed and make you watch me cut all your major arteries open."

Finn groaned and sped up. "I want to shoot you in the throat and get your blood all over my hands." Finn was eating everything I said up happily, loving the true me.

"I want to pour gasoline down your throat while you sleep then drop a match down your throat. I want to break your bones one by one until you blackout. Then I'll fucking slit your throat."

Finn thrust in especially hard and we both gasped, orgasming together. I stopped talking and leaned my forehead against his.

Finn continued to slide himself in and out of me for a few minutes, making us both whimper at the overstimulation. I occasionally kissed him, becoming intoxicated with his taste.

Finn eventually softened up and pulled out, setting me down. He started to wash my hair, humming a tune to himself. I relaxed and my gruesome thoughts slowly slipped my mind.

"You're so cute when you talk like that..." Finn said randomly. I looked up at him, watching as he collected water in his palms and cleaned his face.

"When I threaten you?" I asked. Finn looked down and nodded. I wasn't sure what to think of this. Any person with half a brain cell would run away from me in an instant.

Yet Finn stayed.

He always stayed. He stayed when I'd go into a state of psychosis or when I'd kill his cat. I've killed three animals of his and he's always forgiven me.

Not immediately but we got there.

I stared at him, intrigued. Finn smiled and kissed my forehead, bringing his hand up to cup my cheek. "You know I love you right?" He mumbled, caressing me. I nodded and Finn gave a small nod back.

"I love you too Finn." He laughed and kissed my nose. "I know. If you didn't I'd be decomposing in a ditch somewhere. Covered in worms and maggots smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear."

"What? Who's Eddie?" I asked. "I don't know. It was a joke. I still love you." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me.

Okay if I -at some point- made this a book. Would you read it?